Goodbye Noodle.

Furry friends that have passed.
Halfpenny

Goodbye Noodle.

Post by Halfpenny »

I can't believe we have now lost Noodle, our 11 year old REW girl. She went downhill quickly with arthritis over the last 2 weeks and I suspect went into renal failure in the last few day.
She will be sadly missed, we've had her 4 years and she was bonded with our old boy, Kev, and now I don't know what to do for him now.
Apache

Re: Goodbye Noodle.

Post by Apache »

Sorry to hear this RIP Noodle.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Oh dear I'm so sorry to hear about Noodle :( 11 years old is a very good age for a bunny. I do hope that Kev will be OK, I recently lost Buttons who was bonded with Peter, when Peter was left on his own suddenly I put a small furry soft toy rabbit in with him, he seemed to like this and was grooming the toy and would sit next to it, so I like to think it was a help to him. Perhaps you could do the same for Kev?
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I,m so sorry to hear of the loss of your rabbit Noodle sue x
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Sadly Kev has been diagnosed with a tumour in his elbow. We are keeping him as comfortable as possible, but he is now on limited time.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Halfpenny wrote:Sadly Kev has been diagnosed with a tumour in his elbow. We are keeping him as comfortable as possible, but he is now on limited time.
So sorry to hear about Kev, poor boy :( I know that his remaining time with you will be filled with love and care x
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Sorry to hear about Kev's tumour, I hope his limited time will be longer than expected. ow old is Kev? Is he a REW too?
sue .
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Thank you, he seems to be doing better now. He's on pain relief and antibiotics. He was getting stuck when he lay down beause he kept slipping on the bedding, so we have moved him onto fleece to give him some grip and its working well.
Kev is 12.5 years old.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Halfpenny wrote:Thank you, he seems to be doing better now. He's on pain relief and antibiotics. He was getting stuck when he lay down beause he kept slipping on the bedding, so we have moved him onto fleece to give him some grip and its working well.
Kev is 12.5 years old.
I.m glad the pain medication and antibiotics, and change of bedding, are making him comfortable.
sue