Maverick

Furry friends that have passed.
Hunnybunny2007

Maverick

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Maverick has passed away peacefully whilst I was on holiday, he had bonded with Duchess and they appeared to be happy together, however, the bond wasn't as strong as the one he had with Martha :( I had seen her groom him once or twice, but they were not as close, he and Martha were always side by side and I think he did miss her :(

Adam found him when he came home from work, he thought he was sleeping at first, but he'd passed away and poor Adam had to contact me to let me know :( Part of me was very sad but I couldn't stop thinking of him being reunited with Martha, and we'd always said that if one passed the other wouldn't be far behind =((

Binky free my big old boy I hope you have been reunited with your soul mate x

Apache

Re: Maverick

Post by Apache »

I'm so sorry - Maverick was lovely, and I'd been wondering how he was getting on with his new wife.

((HUGS)) loosing 2 when you are away is devastating, thinking of you, and binky free beautiful Maverick x
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Apache wrote:I'm so sorry - Maverick was lovely, and I'd been wondering how he was getting on with his new wife.

((HUGS)) loosing 2 when you are away is devastating, thinking of you, and binky free beautiful Maverick x
Thank you x

He was so bonded with Martha, I don't think he could manage without her. I hope they've been reunited =((
Apache

Post by Apache »

I"m sure they are snuggling up together now x :(

I know its little consolation, at least he went peacefully in his sleep, am still a little haunted about the PTS at the vets with Alfred x
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

So sorry to hear about Misty & Maverick :(
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Apache wrote:I"m sure they are snuggling up together now x :(

I know its little consolation, at least he went peacefully in his sleep, am still a little haunted about the PTS at the vets with Alfred x
I know what you mean, I'm so glad Maverick chose his own time, I just wish I'd been at home :(
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I'm so sorry to hear about Maverick :(
It must have been particularly devastating while you were away :(
Binky free Maverick.
sue x
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny