Still Bouncing Around ...

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
Loog

Still Bouncing Around ...

Post by Loog »

Just wanted to hop by and say a quick hello. For those that don't know me I'm Sir Bouncer the Great. For those that have missed me ... I've been very busy over the years making my hoomans work for me :))

I'm still in my forever home, just getting a little slower now as I'm around 10 years old.

Hello to aunty Jill at Honeybunnies and mummy Jenny who fostered me for 2 years in 2009-2011

Here is me in the garden over Easter enjoying sun and exploring. Although I like a good binky in the sunshine, I very much enjoy a comfy nap on my favourite blanket inside where its nice and warm :)

We don't hop by as often as we should ... but we are always supporting the forum through PAP
IMG_3309.JPG
IMG_3309.JPG (53.91 KiB) Viewed 3082 times
RIP little Buttons, taken long before your time was due, always in our hearts and never forgotten :(

RIP Bouncer the great, you brought so much joy to our family and kept us hoomans 'in check' :(
Foofy

Re: Still Bouncing Around ...

Post by Foofy »

Stunning Bouncer <3 <3 and a big hello :-)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Stunning Bunny :) looking good for 10yrs :)
super pic and thank you for the update :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Loog

Post by Loog »

Fank you, love to you all, especially those who help the little ones xx
RIP little Buttons, taken long before your time was due, always in our hearts and never forgotten :(

RIP Bouncer the great, you brought so much joy to our family and kept us hoomans 'in check' :(
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Loog wrote:Fank you, love to you all, especially those who help the little ones xx
Love to you too Bouncer :x :x
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr