Ruby and Peter

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
Foofy

Ruby and Peter

Post by Foofy »

Sorry couldn't resist posting a few photos of Ruby and Peter bonding. An old man of 9 with a fluffy girl believed to be under a year old lucky Peter ImageImageImage

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Apache

Re: Ruby and Peter

Post by Apache »

Beautiful pictures :x I hope this goes smoothly for you :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I hope the bonding between Peter and Ruby is going well? :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

sdf76 wrote:I hope the bonding between Peter and Ruby is going well? :)
sue :)
Yes it's going really well :D they are spending time together every day in the run or cage no longer on neutral territory and they are fine :) going to be brave on Saturday and take the cage divider out and leave it out, fingers crossed they will be OK. Let you know what happens
Apache

Post by Apache »

Lots of vibes for you all :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Apache wrote:Lots of vibes for you all :)
They are quite comical to watch, Peter is in charge and therefore sometimes he tries to do what boy rabbits do best (hump) :)) :)) sometimes Ruby will put up with it, but quite often she won't and she just runs away, Peter will follow her for a while and then give up ;) he just has this look on his face as if to say why is she running away from me how can she resist me :)) :)) He is such a good natured old boy he has never ever bitten me or any of the other rabbits in the 7 years I've had him :x :x
Apache

Post by Apache »

Foofy wrote:
They are quite comical to watch, Peter is in charge and therefore sometimes he tries to do what boy rabbits do best (hump) :)) :)) sometimes Ruby will put up with it, but quite often she won't and she just runs away, Peter will follow her for a while and then give up ;) he just has this look on his face as if to say why is she running away from me how can she resist me :)) :)) He is such a good natured old boy he has never ever bitten me or any of the other rabbits in the 7 years I've had him :x :x
Bless him :x good to see he's still got plenty of go too :)