Ruby a new arrival

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
Foofy

Ruby a new arrival

Post by Foofy »

Meet Ruby, I have adopted her from Southampton Rescue to try and bond with Peter who sadly lost his partner Buttons a few weeks ago.

Bonding has started and is going quite well :)

Daisy has a sad story she belonged to a family but kept escaping by squeezing under the front garden gate, so I assume she was left on her own free ranging in the garden. A kind lady neighbour took her back a few times after finding her running around in the road, but on the 3rd time she decided she wouldn't take her back to her home but took her to the local vets, luckily the vets was the one that Sue from Southampton Rabbit Rescue works at so after having a health check Sue took her home to the Rescue and that's how I came to adopt her.
When the kindly neighbour went back to Ruby's old owners to tell them that she had been taken to SRR the man of the house shut the door in her face X( X( so think it's safe to say they didn't want her back :( :(

Well their loss is my gain she's a very sweet small little girl only weighs 1kg, we've no idea how old she is but we think less than a year. She has perked Peter up no end he was pining for Buttons.

Fingers crossed for a successful bond.

ImageImage

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Apache

Re: Ruby a new arrival

Post by Apache »

She's adorable! Looks like a fluffy teddy bear! I hope bonding goes well :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Ruby is gorgeous :x I do hope she and Peter will like each other. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

I must just add I didn't do the haircut on Ruby! We assume it was her previous owner probably due to her coat being matted. She now gets a brush most evenings.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr