My camping mats have arrived

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
Foofy

My camping mats have arrived

Post by Foofy »

The camping mats I ordered for the rabbit run have arrived :)

Here are the pictures of them down in the run, with Jinx and Daisy testing them out :) They are cushioned to help Jinx sore hocks instead of being on the paving slabs. All of my 4 bunnies seem to be getting on OK on them, although they do now have a few of my muddy welly boot marks on them! I didn't expect them to stay bright blue for long :)) :))

I had just enough to put on the floor and on top of the house where they all like to sit, it was a real bargain at only just over £13 for 3 mats so even if they don't last that long I can buy a few more :)

Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Hunnybunny2007

Re: My camping mats have arrived

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

They look really good and it looks like the bunnies are appreciating them :)

I was thinking of putting stable mats in one of my sheds but they are quite expensive :( so these could be an alternative for me :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I think you found an ideal solution there Foofy :) Perhaps tell the Pap facebook followers your tip for sore hocks too? :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:They look really good and it looks like the bunnies are appreciating them :)

I was thinking of putting stable mats in one of my sheds but they are quite expensive :( so these could be an alternative for me :)
Yes I looked at getting the stable mats too, but as you say they were very expensive and I also found that they came in set sizes presumably the size of a stable which was too big for the size of my run, looked at trailer and ramp mats too which are very similar but smaller and the ramp mat worked out at over £100 whereas the camping/yoga mats cost just over £13 :D
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

sdf76 wrote:I think you found an ideal solution there Foofy :) Perhaps tell the Pap facebook followers your tip for sore hocks too? :)
sue :)
Good idea Sue :)