Wildie in my neighbours garden

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
Foofy

Wildie in my neighbours garden

Post by Foofy »

Well we have a little wildie bunny who seems to have moved himself in to our cul-de-sac front gardens mostly on my neighbours front garden which is next door but one to me. My neighbour has fallen in love with him and has taken a bag of my SS pellets for him and she's seen him eating 1 :) my other neighbour rang on my door this morning asking me if I'd lost one of my rabbits so I explained it's a wildie and she was concerned as she thought it had got stuck down the side of her garage and wanted some food to try and tempt it out, so got more pellets and went over but it had gone already, I explained to her that the gap at the side of the garage was plenty big ebough for the rabbit to run up and down in and get out of which it had already done :)
I was very concerned last night as when we arrive home at about 8pm we saw a big fox run across 2 of the neighbours lawn so I thought he might have been a gonner but he's survived and I've been watching him lots today, and talking to my neighbour about him, so here's the photos I took of him well this is just some of them I did take a lot, was pleased to snap him stretching as well :) :) not sure how long he'll stick around he's been here for a few days already.
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Apache

Re: Wildie in my neighbours garden

Post by Apache »

He's lovely :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Apache wrote:He's lovely :)
He is isn't he :x haven't seem him today though but we have had gas vans in the road all day so he's probably been hiding today :( :(
RabbitResidenceEllen

Post by RabbitResidenceEllen »

A young little bun! I love how his face is just "yumyumyumyumgrass!"
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Well we didn't see our little wildie for nearly a week but he's back :D :D saw him a couple of times today on my neighbours garden and in her flower border :) :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Glad he's back :) The photos are lovely and he or she is gorgeous :) I hope he continues to visit you all, it's good that your neighbours are understanding and keeping an eye on him too :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Glad he's back :) The photos are lovely and he or she is gorgeous :) I hope he continues to visit you all, it's good that your neighbours are understanding and keeping an eye on him too :)
Yes my neighbour has admitted to me that's she's fallen in love with him :x I saw him on Saturday & Sunday, on Sunday he was on my front garden and ran into the hedge I have under the lounge window :) in a way though I'm quite glad he can't get into my back garden just in case he is carrying any germs as Casper hasn't been able to be vaccinated due to his poor health, but I glad to see he's still around and like watching him out the front I have seen him running around quite a lot he goes from cover to cover.
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

What a cutie x
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

he's gorgeous- are there any other wildies around?
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny