my lawnmowers won't work ;)

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
sdf76

my lawnmowers won't work ;)

Post by sdf76 »

My daughter ( bunlover's ) 3 bunnies have come to stay for a short while :) , (as I am now bunnyless since Coco passed away :( ).
We told the 3 of them that they in return for looking after them, they would be expected to "mow" the lawn... but I fear they have gone on strike in the sunshine! :))

While Arthur and Santi bask, Minty decides to freshen up under the shade of the apple tree. :))

sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Apache

Re: my lawnmowers won't work ;)

Post by Apache »

LOL! Mowing is such had work, they need to build their strength up :D
Rosie's Food Lady

Post by Rosie's Food Lady »

Hmm, since when have bunnies ever done what they are told? Everybun knows what you should have said is "under no circumstances are you allowed to mow that lawn" and then you would have had the closest cropped grass known to bunny kind! :)) (But they do look like they are really enjoying chilling out in the sun :D )
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Rosie's Food Lady wrote:Hmm, since when have bunnies ever done what they are told? Everybun knows what you should have said is "under no circumstances are you allowed to mow that lawn" and then you would have had the closest cropped grass known to bunny kind! :)) (But they do look like they are really enjoying chilling out in the sun :D )
Ah you are so right!... I told them not to eat my primroses...but they did. :))

I will tell them tomorrow- no nibbling the grass and daisies! ;) :))
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Sorry to hear your lawnmowers have gone on stike :)) :)) they probably want a pay rise of more treats =)) =)) hope the strike is ended soon ;)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

It seems your advice worked Rosie's food lady. :) Here they are after telling them NOT to eat the grass ;) ( though I forgot to tell them not to re-design my plant which was clearly very tasty! :)) )

Apache

Post by Apache »

Aww - bless them, they look very content :)

(I always think of Arthur lining up his wives in the plant pots when I see pics of him :) )
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Great photos :x but poor plant :( hope it grows back before they have more nibbles on it :)) :))
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr