Hopper Haven update

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
bb mommy

Hopper Haven update

Post by bb mommy »

Thought I'd do a few updates on some of our newest residents.

We have recently taken in a group of seven rabbits from a rescue that is no longer able to care for them. All of these rabbits have been solitary rabbits, so after health checks our priority is to get them with a companion....

Firstly meet PrimroseImage
She is an absolute darling of a rabbit, so very, very friendly

And Maise an underweight mini lop with very sore eyes on arrival
These two have bonded beautifully with elderly Eric, who was quite a feisty feels with his previous partner, but has instantly mellowed with these two lovely girls.

Primrose promises to be Very special rabbit as it appears she loves every bun.
She does a fantastic job of looking after Maisie and keeping her eyes clean, and always had her head resting on one of her new buddies.
One of the rabbits admitted had a huge tumour, and passed away on the night of admission. Primrose sat and comforted her to the end.

This is Primrose, Eric and Maisie in a bonding cage. They'll move out to their own enclosure once we're happy that Maisie is eating betterImage

Two boys also arrived

Mr Grumpy Mush who does have a name, but I called him grumpy mush so much I can't remember his real name. He's a little sweetie and bonded within about five minutes into a trio of 8 year old buns

[a=http://s1005.photobucket.com/user/hoppe ... 7.jpg.html]Image[

And the last lad who has done health concerns invoking which we need to sort before we can bond him

The last two are Frenchie girls, one of whom had bonded into a trio, and the other who will be bonded shortly. I'll get pics of these two stunners next week.

Hopper Haven Sanctuary www.hopperhaven.org.uk
bb mommy

Re: Hopper Haven update

Post by bb mommy »

Apologies for the typos above...I've posted on my kindle which likes to auto correct my thoughts at every given opportunity!

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Thank you for the update on your rescue :)
Lovely bunnies :)

I do hope the one with the weepy eye will get a partner in her forever home as the partner bun will probably keep the eye clean for her.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
bb mommy

Post by bb mommy »

She's in her forever home, Sue. We are a sanctuary so she will spend the rest of her days safely with us, and with her new buddies Eric and,Primrose :)

Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

They are lucky bunnies to have now found a place at HH :) Primrose sounds adorable :x
rabbitapril

Post by rabbitapril »

These are such lucky buns to have been given a home and bonded with other bunnies. Well done HH.
Apache

Post by Apache »

What lovely and very lucky bunnies :-)

Look forwards to more pics :-)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

What lovely photos :x thank you for the updates Hopper Haven :) These bunnies are so lucky :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr