a wonderful sight :)updated pics 31st Jan

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
sdf76

a wonderful sight :)updated pics 31st Jan

Post by sdf76 »

...just an old bunny grazing this afternoon... but a wonderful sight for me :)

Coco New Year's Eve 2014

sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Re: a wonderful sight :)

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Wonderful, what a lovely way to end the year seeing Coco being himself :x
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Wonderful, what a lovely way to end the year seeing Coco being himself :x
I took the pic through the patio door so as not to disturb him - hence the fuzzy pic- but the door was unlocked and I could have stepped out to see him at any time. I was just happy to watch him grazing through the patio door. :)
Apache

Post by Apache »

How lovely :-)

I'm so pleased that he's picked up :-)

PS - The post office lady was in stitches yesterday when I was posting the dried grass, she said for security reasons she had to ask what was in the packet, I mumbled it was probably slightly unusual, and then said "dried grass" - the giggles then started, she then asked was it uk? and when I said yes, she asked if they didn't have any grass there? (queue more gales of laughter!) :D
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Apache wrote:How lovely :-)

I'm so pleased that he's picked up :-)

PS - The post office lady was in stitches yesterday when I was posting the dried grass, she said for security reasons she had to ask what was in the packet, I mumbled it was probably slightly unusual, and then said "dried grass" - the giggles then started, she then asked was it uk? and when I said yes, she asked if they didn't have any grass there? (queue more gales of laughter!) :D
:)) :)) Thank you Apache. :)) I've sent dandelions etc from the garden to bunlover for Coco when he was at hers but added a few commercial rabbit cruncher treats to the parcel. so I could honestly answer " rabbit treats" rather than "weeds" lol :))

I really don't understand why they ask... I mean ... if someone did have any dangerous or illegal items in the parcel, I can't believe they would tell them, anyway!
Apache

Post by Apache »

LOL - good thinking!

I thought that too! People are hardly likely to say, its just an AK47!

Although I did think afterwards saying it was "grass" wasn't possibly the most sensible thing to say either ;-)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

well Coco's made it to 2015 :D
( I have to admit at one point I really didn't think he would :-s I had said to bunlover that I thought we were going to have to have "the talk", but I asked our vet Jason, " Is this it?" and he said "No, I don't think so," and with all the (many)meds, Coco did rally :) )
and Coco's definitely back to his normal self. :) I went into the rabbit room and took away his snugglesafe last night (which was near him)to re-heat it about 1am and forgot to say anything to him cos I was tired ( you have to tell him cos he's blind)..and he chased after me into the kitchen! :)) He was Ok when I stroked him and took it back though :))

I'm watching him grazing on the lawn now :)
Apache

Post by Apache »

sdf76 wrote:well Coco's made it to 2015 :D
( I have to admit at one point I really didn't think he would :-s I had said to bunlover that I thought we were going to have to have "the talk", but I asked our vet Jason, " Is this it?" and he said "No, I don't think so," and with all the (many)meds, Coco did rally :) )
and Coco's definitely back to his normal self. :) I went into the rabbit room and took away his snugglesafe last night (which was near him)to re-heat it about 1am and forgot to say anything to him cos I was tired ( you have to tell him cos he's blind)..and he chased after me into the kitchen! :)) He was Ok when I stroked him and took it back though :))

I'm watching him grazing on the lawn now :)
That's so lovely :-)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

:)) :)) You got chased into the new year :)) :))

I'm so happy that Coco has rallied, well done to you all :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Great to see Coco grazing :D must have been so good to see for you :D Well done with the intensive nursing, great start to the New Year watching him eat :D
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr