6 New Arrivals..poor things

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
honeybunny

6 New Arrivals..poor things

Post by honeybunny »

We took in 6 guinea pigs. 2 7-8 months old sows and 4 of thier female 7 week old babies. All had beenleft in with the dad, brothers..oh and just for good measure a rabbit..all in one small hutch :(
So all, including the little ones may be pregnant. And they have ringworm. Their old owner said she" can't afford to help us with the vets bills as it's Christmas " Yes we know this mainly by the amount of uncaring idiots who want to give us their pets in the last week with the line " they have to go as soon as possible "
Anyway here are the pics and the PAP money we received this week will pay for thier vet care so huge thank you
not great pics as night they arrived
first pregnant Donner

and the other older pregnant girl..look at her fat tummy :(, Vixen

then little ones
Dasher

Prancer

Dancer

and Cupid

I am personally lucky as we had the offer from a lovely lady to foster these and she is not only very nice but is happy to keep then and care for then despite them arriving with problems.
kermit

Re: 6 New Arrivals..poor things

Post by kermit »

Thank god you have them and how lovely that you have an offer of help.

Hope they get on well :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Peoples ignorance of how to care for these beautiful animals never ceases to amaze me :(

Thank goodness that you were able to take them and well done to your fosterer for caring for them :)

I have a solo boar at the moment, he needs to be castrated next year so he can have a wifey, so I may be in contact with you :) (Also need to wait until the new accommodation is sorted, I've had to put this on hold until February) ;)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Well done for taking them all in :ymapplause: - I'm glad you will have help with them and hope you won't have any more new arrivals this year.
Glad Pledge a pound donation helps.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Baymair

Post by Baymair »

They're beautiful, well done for taking them all in. Hope they manage to recover quickly.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Hope the piggies are doing well now that they are in good hands. A terrible situation, although I am always astounded by the well-furred cuteness of baby piggies.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

Aw they are all super cute well done for rescuing them and hopefully they can get top homes soon x
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

What beautiful little piggies!!!! Thank goodness they are now getting the love and attention that they need. :x :x