Dodgers opening ceremony - the official launch

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
Blackberry

Re: Dodgers opening ceremony - the official launch

Post by Blackberry »

One is not impressed, one chipped one's nail varnish on the dance floor - look!

janice

Post by janice »

Blackberry wrote:One is not impressed, one chipped one's nail varnish on the dance floor - look!

The important question your ladyship is did you have a good time. Nail polish can always be redone.
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

janice wrote:
The important question your ladyship is did you have a good time. Nail polish can always be redone.
One has had a splendid time. Dodger kept me entertained on Friday night, and I've had some lovely dances, and drinkies (one did get a little tiddly last night :ymblushing: )

One is looking forward to the next PaP Bash ;;)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Such a pity Daisy didn't make it to the party. She's an expert on nail polish, I hear.

Was Big wearing her mane-extentions? I don't get any of the gossip, only having a buck in residence.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

susie bun wrote:Such a pity Daisy didn't make it to the party. She's an expert on nail polish, I hear.

Was Big wearing her mane-extentions? I don't get any of the gossip, only having a buck in residence.
Beige opted for a snuggly hat and scarf :D
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Well Dodger has been worn out, not sure what Lady Jane did to him, but he's been smiling a lot this weekend and there's been a lot of binkying ;)

We had 365individual visitors yesterday (not all at the same time) which is quite an achievement, considering we've only been running since 9th October :)

We've now got 176 forum members and average between 40 and 50 of them visiting during the day :)

Lots of people had lots of fun and you've raised over £300 in funds for the rescues (still one or two payments to come in before the final total).

Almost £2200 has been raised for the Christmas fundraiser which means each of the 26 rescues will receive a minium of £85

You are all amazing - thank you so much for your support, please visit often and help to make this a happy friendly forum - I think the forum hoodie will have to be sold, he's not earning his keep - anyone interested ;)
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Well Dodger has been worn out, not sure what Lady Jane did to him, but he's been smiling a lot this weekend and there's been a lot of binkying ;)

We had 365individual visitors yesterday (not all at the same time) which is quite an achievement, considering we've only been running since 9th October :)

We've now got 176 forum members and average between 40 and 50 of them visiting during the day :)

Lots of people had lots of fun and you've raised over £300 in funds for the rescues (still one or two payments to come in before the final total).

Almost £2200 has been raised for the Christmas fundraiser which means each of the 26 rescues will receive a minium of £85

You are all amazing - thank you so much for your support, please visit often and help to make this a happy friendly forum - I think the forum hoodie will have to be sold, he's not earning his keep - anyone interested ;)
:D ^:)^
*Red*

Post by *Red* »

You did an amazing job this weekend, sorry I wasn't online for most of it :ymblushing: and the amount raised is fantastic!!! Well done everyone!
tiger_lily

Post by tiger_lily »

poppymoon wrote:
Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Well Dodger has been worn out, not sure what Lady Jane did to him, but he's been smiling a lot this weekend and there's been a lot of binkying ;)

:D ^:)^
Just seen this, that is fantastic! :-bd

Lots of handmade items for sale at http://craftywarren.weebly.com
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I can't believe this was a year ago :-o