Beige, Oxo and Franc at Rainbow Bridge

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
Rabswood

Beige, Oxo and Franc at Rainbow Bridge

Post by Rabswood »

Three rabbits under Rainbow Bridge.

Oxo: Franc hey man, good to see you, pull up a bale.
Beige: It's not good to see him, it's tragic, like me he was taken in his prime.
Oxo: Beige stop being so dramatic, I likes it here, I don't have gammy legs any more I spends all day chasing dead Does around the meadows and there's no asparagus.
Beige: Yes but I had to leave my true love behind, I miss those lilac knickers and drinking carrot vodka late into the night from one of LJ's china tea cups... (Beige looks wistfully into the waters below the bridge) I suppose no asparagus is one good thing though.
Oxo: Well I had to leaves my new girlfriend Katniss Mullins behind and now she is looking for a new buckfriend!
Beige: That's Does for you.
Oxo: Franc is looking a bit dazed? It might be all the Metacam he had before he came to the Bridge. Man I miss Metacam.
Beige: If he looks dazed now he certainly will later once Hope has seen him, she knows about Truffle and Beryl.
Oxo: Don't worry Franc Does are much more forgiving here at the Bridge. I thinks they puts something in the water. Anyways, you will want to know why I needed to talk to you urgently, it was about our fund-raising project, our 'Guide to Naughtiness'...
Franc: (Opens mouth to speak but before he has chance Beige pipes up)
Beige: What 'Guide to Naughtiness'?
Oxo: Franc and I were going to write a manual to fundraise for BARC, I wrote the opening quiz 'How Naughty are you' and before I could email it to Aunty Angie, I was taken very ill and ended up here at the Bridge.
Beige: So you two were going to right a naughtiness guide without my input, Oxo, Oxo, Oxo I am and always will be the King of naughtiness, even here at the Bridge I have already received several written warnings from Great Uncle Beige the Third. I can't believe you two would even think about writing a guide without me. Franc? (Looks at Franc questioningly, Franc opens his mouth to speak but Beige jumps in) I'm hurt Oxo, Very hurt. What did Big my sister say about it?
Oxo: Big didn't know, anyways I thought you would be watching from the Bridge, I thought you would know what we were up to?
Beige: I don't waste my time watching what goes on down there (looks again to the water flowing under Rainbow Bridge) I'm too busy up here being naughty. Well it is too late now to write the guide now you are here at the Bridge there is no way you would get it back.
Oxo: But as I said I had already written the opening quiz, if I can get a message back to Big, she can email the quiz to Aunty Angie and we could still do a mini fundraiser for BARC.
Beige: I see, so basically what you are saying is you are going to cashin on Franc's untimely death?... I likes it, Oxo that might just work, I will have a word with the Tweets, see what they can do about contacting Big, it's getting to the time of year when there are plenty of over excited Tweets around, I am sure we can get one of them to help.
Oxo: What do you think about that Franc... Franc?
Beige: Where is he?
Oxo: Where has he’s gone?
Beige: I'll text his welcome officer, we don't want that big dozy lop, dazed and loose at the Bridge anything could happen.
Oxo: Yes he might need a period of adjustment, I know I did. Beige are you OK?
Beige: I was just wondering... wondering if I could get a message back to my best friend Dudley?
Oxo: What do you want to tell him?
Beige: That I misses him and... (Beige pulls himself together) that he needs to get my pirate chest off Big, She's causing havoc down there with some of the contents and she hasn't opened half the stuff in there yet! Anyways look at the time, I have to go, I have to watch over LJ while she sleeps.
Oxo: Oh yes and I needs to check on the football results, I needs to send some of my lucky black rabbit vibes down to Sheffield Wednesday, theys not doing very well and Uncle John is not happy. He's still got my lucky scarf but I needs to be wearing it or it won't work.
Beige: Oxo you are the unluckiest black rabbit I know, you had e-cuniculi three times and ended up dragging your gammy legs!
Oxo: That's might be the case Beige but I also had mummy rabbit Lavender, The Mummy and Uncle John to love me and they never gave up on me. Getting to eight years wasn't bad for a bunneh with all my ailments.
Beige: I suppose you are right. My death wasn't easy, five years is no age at all, it happened so quickly. Of course I planned it for maximum affect, New Year’s Eve 2013 and all that... and Big was with me. She was there at the beginning and there at the end. I miss picking on her.
Oxo: Yes you were good at that.
Beige: Yes I was. And why? Because I am The King of Naughtiness!
Mummy to the Rabsville Bunnies

Pledge a Pound Jewellery10% Pot Total £4.00
Donated via paypal 8/11/13

Oxo Rabswood a little fighter!
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Beige, Oxo and Franc at Rainbow Bridge

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

It's so sad to have lost 3 beautiful bunnies, but it made me smile to read this, I can just picture the scene - thank you Michelle x
kermit

Post by kermit »

I can also imagine the shenannigans! I hope that they are hanging about with all the Bridge Bunnies that we all know and love. Like a big bunny forum community having a blast together, waiting for us :)

Wee Franc doesn't even get a word in with those two other characters!
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Rabswood

Post by Rabswood »

kermit wrote:I can also imagine the shenannigans! I hope that they are hanging about with all the Bridge Bunnies that we all know and love. Like a big bunny forum community having a blast together, waiting for us :)

Wee Franc doesn't even get a word in with those two other characters!
Well I didn't want the to waste the quiz that was written, so I'm going to run it as a little fund raiser for BARC. Yes Franc... he doesn't get to speak because, this will sound daft but because he was not my bunny I don't feel him, so I don't know what he would say, I have ideas about what he would do from things that Angie has said but I don't think I could talk for him. Everyone knows their own animals, what they would say or do, their different personalities. I can still feel Beige and Oxo but not as strongly as I could when they were alive. I miss my boys.

yvette

Post by yvette »

Oh but damn that was good....didnt go on long enough!!
Franc not getting a word in edgeways.... :))
Where was Lils??
Oh Carry it on!! Carry it on!!
I just love your stories.Why you dont get them published I will never know,.
I will be watching provided I get links...Cheers Big!!xxx
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

A real treat to read, although sad those lads are no longer with us. x
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Daisy: Dudley what is you doing??
Dudley: Nothings Daisy, I is doing nothings go away!
Daisy: No you is doing somethings, I can tell!! Dis is the 3rd time this morning you has been on the penthouse shelf doing 'nothings' gazings out of the window, is you brewing your morning batch of poops or about to have a stasis episode??
Dudley: Daisy goes away!!!
Daisy: Even the tweets are looking a at you funny!!
Dudley: *looks awkward* Is they, I hadn't noticed! *gives shifty glance at a tweet through the window*
Daisy: *looks shocked* Is you... is you communicatings with the Tweets??? YOU IS I knows it!! Dudley you knows we is not talking to them after they pooped on my strawberry plants!
Dudley: Daisy calms down, I doesn't really speak Tweet very well but... but...
Daisy: But what??
Dudley: I thinks they has a message from Beige *wells up, whiskers and top lip quivers*
Daisy: Dudley has yous lost yous furry mind, Beige is in a plant pot at Rabsville and the rest of him is at The Bridge!! I is telling The Mummy, I thinks you needs some metacam!!
Dudley: No I just misses him Daisy, and my friends Ox and Franc, it's been a tough year! Maybe we should have that trip to Rabsville, you could go shoppings with Big and I could spend some time lookings I mean thinkings about Beige in their condo?! *winks at Tweet through window*
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

yvette wrote:Oh but damn that was good....didnt go on long enough!!
Franc not getting a word in edgeways.... :))
Where was Lils??
Oh Carry it on!! Carry it on!!
I just love your stories.Why you dont get them published I will never know,.
I will be watching provided I get links...Cheers Big!!xxx
I agree with Yvette, your stories are great, and you can really feel the boys through them :)
Rabswood

Post by Rabswood »

Boudicca wrote:Daisy: Dudley what is you doing??
Dudley: Nothings Daisy, I is doing nothings go away!
Daisy: No you is doing somethings, I can tell!! Dis is the 3rd time this morning you has been on the penthouse shelf doing 'nothings' gazings out of the window, is you brewing your morning batch of poops or about to have a stasis episode??
Dudley: Daisy goes away!!!
Daisy: Even the tweets are looking a at you funny!!
Dudley: *looks awkward* Is they, I hadn't noticed! *gives shifty glance at a tweet through the window*
Daisy: *looks shocked* Is you... is you communicatings with the Tweets??? YOU IS I knows it!! Dudley you knows we is not talking to them after they pooped on my strawberry plants!
Dudley: Daisy calms down, I doesn't really speak Tweet very well but... but...
Daisy: But what??
Dudley: I thinks they has a message from Beige *wells up, whiskers and top lip quivers*
Daisy: Dudley has yous lost yous furry mind, Beige is in a plant pot at Rabsville and the rest of him is at The Bridge!! I is telling The Mummy, I thinks you needs some metacam!!
Dudley: No I just misses him Daisy, and my friends Ox and Franc, it's been a tough year! Maybe we should have that trip to Rabsville, you could go shoppings with Big and I could spend some time lookings I mean thinkings about Beige in their condo?! *winks at Tweet through window*
Big: Oh yes Daisy a get together at Rabsville will be good. What a good idea Dudley. I has to tidy up the condo first. I hasn't been a very good house keeper as I have been out busy doing shoppings.

kermit

Post by kermit »

Rabswood wrote: Well I didn't want the to waste the quiz that was written, so I'm going to run it as a little fund raiser for BARC. Yes Franc... he doesn't get to speak because, this will sound daft but because he was not my bunny I don't feel him, so I don't know what he would say, I have ideas about what he would do from things that Angie has said but I don't think I could talk for him. Everyone knows their own animals, what they would say or do, their different personalities. I can still feel Beige and Oxo but not as strongly as I could when they were alive. I miss my boys.
You will have to let me know about the BARC fundraiser......my Herbie was a BARC bunny so I think he might like to use some of his pocket money to enter :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.