Windwhistle Warren

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
sdf76

Re: What's happening atWindwhistle Warren-

Post by sdf76 »

This just goes to show there is always hope for long term rescue bunnies :) :-bd (posted by Alice yesterday on facebook) Mulberry and Logan going to a new home also means that Alice has more space for other bunnies. :)
sue :)

Today is Mulberry and Logan's special day. 3 years here in rescue, they are currently on their way to their forever home in London. Free range indoor bunnies, their time has come :) Thank you to our lovely Windwhistler, Rachael Hallahan, who is chauffeur, and, Jo Corsan their bunny mummy.

Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

We're getting into the swing of Xmas here at Windwhistle Warren!

Fergus and Henry are very friendly one year old boars who are looking for their forever home together. Fergus (long hair) particularly likes having a clean cage and popcorns like mad!
If you think you may be able to give these two a loving home please email us on windwhistlewarren@gmail.com.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

This is Diva (left) and Loki, a neutered boar, both under a year old. They have just been paired up after being friends through the bars before Loki was neutered. Aren't they a stunning pair? smile emoticon
If you think you may have room to adopt this pair please email windwhistlewarren@gmail.com

sdf76

Re: What's happening atWindwhistle Warren- more pics 1st Dec

Post by sdf76 »

This is Candy (white) and Posy, both sows. They are extremely gorgeous long haired girls so will need a bit of extra grooming. They are noisy little things when the veggies come out!
If you think you have room for these girls please email windwhistlewarren@gmail.com

Apache

Re: What's happening atWindwhistle Warren- more pics 5th Dec

Post by Apache »

Aww - they're all gorgeous!

So lovely to hear of a long term couple getting a new home too :)
sdf76

Re: What's happening atWindwhistle Warren- more pics 5th Dec

Post by sdf76 »

sdf76

Re: Windwhistle Warren-urgent need for newspapers 13th Dec

Post by sdf76 »

We are in DESPERATE need of newspapers! If anyone can bring any over asap we would be ever so grateful. Thank you xx
sdf76

Re: Windwhistle Warren-cute baby piggy pic

Post by sdf76 »

Windwhistle is in the midst of a piggy explosion! We have many sows in who are ready to give birth and some babies already, like this little chap who is only a week old.

Boars need to be separated from their mother at 3 weeks old as they can be sexually mature by then!

If you would like to rehome Guinea pigs from Windwhistle Warren please email windwhistlewarren@gmail.com and we will get back to you to arrange a homecheck.
sdf76

Re: Windwhistle Warren - 77 piggies needing homes

Post by sdf76 »

We have 77(!) beautiful Guinea pigs currently looking for their furever home here at Windwhistle Warren.

So if you were umming and ahhing about it then now's the time to make your decision :)

Please send any enquiries to Windwhistlewarren@gmail.com.

(Perhaps we shouldn't have counted... :-? — feeling crazy.

sdf76

Re: Windwhistle Warren - 77 piggys needing homes

Post by sdf76 »

Check out some of our lovely newborns having a spot of lunch with their mummy :)