Windwhistle Warren

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
Lizzie @ Windwhistle

Re: Windwhistle Warren

Post by Lizzie @ Windwhistle »

Hello

It's Lizzie here, who has been appointed the new representative for Windwhistle. Silly me, I had updated the Facebook page a little and did not realised that there was a dedicated forum! Duh! Here I am, better late than never and I hope to get a grip of things here and post regular updates but, please bear with me as I have 11 house bunnies of my own and 3 cocker spaniels, a few of whom are on medication. However, I will do my very best to include regular updates. :) Back soon.....probably with Cordelia if she is not on a previous posting.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Lizzie @ Windwhistle wrote:Hello

It's Lizzie here, who has been appointed the new representative for Windwhistle. Silly me, I had updated the Facebook page a little and did not realised that there was a dedicated forum! Duh! Here I am, better late than never and I hope to get a grip of things here and post regular updates but, please bear with me as I have 11 house bunnies of my own and 3 cocker spaniels, a few of whom are on medication. However, I will do my very best to include regular updates. :) Back soon.....probably with Cordelia if she is not on a previous posting.
Nice to hear from you Lizzie and look forward to hearing updates from Windwhistle :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Lizzie @ Windwhistle

Post by Lizzie @ Windwhistle »

This is the exquisite Cordelia who is permanently resident at Windwhistle Warren as she was quite ill for some time and needs to be kept in a warm place without too much space, so she is in the kitchen of the garage area there. She has formed a strong bond with Alice so it would be very disruptive for her to be re-homed. She does not like to be in too large an area as it makes her feel disorientated. She is a lovely friendly girlie and everyone who visits has to pay homage to her. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ (Photograph courtesy of the very talented Di Stamps)

Apache

Post by Apache »

Cordelia is gorgeous :x
Thank you for the update :)