Mariah & Amaru

Rabbits looking for forever homes
tabithakat64

Mariah & Amaru

Post by tabithakat64 »

Amaru and Mariah would be best suited to a patient adult only home as Mariah is a half wild rabbit and is easily startled. Like most wild rabbits she is very intelligent and lively too.
Both Mariah and Amaru are happy to hand feed once they get to know you and are great fun to watch.
Netherland Dwarf cross buck, Amaru is happy to receive the odd headstroke too. This pair were born in 2012 and have spent nearly all of their lives in rescue.
Rabbit Residence Rescue is based near Royston, Herts and will rehome up to 3 hours away.
All our rabbits are neutered and vaccinated.
Homes must exceed RWAF guidelines and an adoption fee is required.
Contact rabbit_residence@hotmail.com for further info.
sdf76

Re: Mariah & Amaru

Post by sdf76 »

Gorgeous bunnies! I do hope they will find a suitable home soon.( with a high wall or fence as I know how high wildies can jump) :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
tabithakat64

Post by tabithakat64 »

Still here
tabithakat64

Post by tabithakat64 »

Still here :(
tabithakat64

Post by tabithakat64 »

Still here :(
emzbunz

Post by emzbunz »

This is so sad! We have recently done a big face book and instagram posting to try to home 2 buns who have been at Windwhistle for over 2 years and I thought that was a long time. I expect you have tried all sorts already. Anything I can do to help - share posts etc, then please let me know.
tabithakat64

Post by tabithakat64 »

Amaru sadly passed away before Christmas and Mariah has now been bonded to 10 year old bladder sludge bunny Mutley
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

tabithakat64 wrote:Amaru sadly passed away before Christmas and Mariah has now been bonded to 10 year old bladder sludge bunny Mutley
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :( ...How sad that Amaru spent 7 years in rescue. :(
However even though Amaru never got a home of her own, she did find love and care with you at the rescue. I'm glad Mariah has found a new partner with Mutley. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
tabithakat64

Post by tabithakat64 »

Sadly we lost our gorgeous Mutley and Mariah is now looking for a new friend and her forever home