Please update rabbits for rehoming

Rabbits looking for forever homes
Foofy

Please update rabbits for rehoming

Post by Foofy »

If anyone posts a thread about a rabbit/s looking for a new home please can you come back every so often and update the thread, even if it's only to say the rabbit is still available, this will then bump it back up to the top of the list.

If the rabbit gets re-homed please can you mark as such in the subject line, to enable the Mods to archive it. This will then leave all the bunnies that are still looking for a new home at the top of the list where they are more likely to be seen :)

Thank you
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Re: Please update rabbits for rehoming

Post by sdf76 »

just another reminder as we all love to hear a happy ending when bunnies are rehomed :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just another reminder for all our rescues and members to update the rabbits in this section please. We have a lot of bunnies that haven't been updated for a long time. I am hoping that they have now gone to lovely new homes :)

When bunnies are updated as being rehomed this then enables me to 'archive' the post leaving all the bunnies still awaiting new homes at the top of the list, plus we all like to read that bunnies have gone off to start their new life in a forever home :D

Thank you :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Bumping this up in case any of the rabbits on here have been rehomed in the last few months.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Just a gentle reminder to rescues to update the "Rabbits in Need" section please, if any have been rehomed recently? :) We love to hear of those that have found new homes :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just a gentle reminder to our Rescues and anyone else posting on a rescues behalf to please update the status of the rabbit/s we love to hear that bunnies have been found new homes :) If a bunny has been re-homed or is no longer available for adoption for whatever reason, it would be really useful if you could edit your post to say rehomed or no longer available in the subject line. This also then enables me to archive some of the ones that have been rehomed a while ago, leaving the ones still looking at the top of the list for people to see easily. Thanks everyone :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Foofy wrote:Just a gentle reminder to our Rescues and anyone else posting on a rescues behalf to please update the status of the rabbit/s we love to hear that bunnies have been found new homes :) If a bunny has been re-homed or is no longer available for adoption for whatever reason, it would be really useful if you could edit your post to say rehomed or no longer available in the subject line. This also then enables me to archive some of the ones that have been rehomed a while ago, leaving the ones still looking at the top of the list for people to see easily. Thanks everyone :)
as Foofy says.Just a reminder for any rescues whose bunnies have been rehomed recently. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

as Foofy says- just a reminder to please update any bunnies who have been lucky enough to be re-homed lately :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just another reminder, please can everyone who posts rabbits looking for a new home, please pop back from time to time and update your post, if the rabbit/s have gone to a new home or are no longer available to be rehomed for any reason, it would be much appreciated if you could post either REHOMED or NO LONGER AVAILABLE in the subject line. This makes it easy for me to see and I can then archive all that have been re-homed. This will also keep all the rabbits still looking at the top of the list. THANK YOU :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Another gentle reminder folks please can you pop back from time to time and update the status of the rabbits in this section. All you need to do if you are limited on time is edit your post and just type in REHOMED in the subject line.
I can then move the post into the archive section, this will bump all the available rabbits to the top of the list where they will be seen.

WE NOW HAVE 4 PAGES OF RABBITS LOOKING FOR NEW HOMES I am sure that a lot of these have now been rehomed (well I hope they have)