Golden Oldies - mature rabbits looking for homes

Rabbits looking for forever homes
Mrs. Bunnykins

Re: Golden Oldies - mature rabbits looking for homes

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Let's hope that 2013 is a good year for the golden oldies to find forever homes. :ymhug: :ymhug:
The Sunny Bunnies

Post by The Sunny Bunnies »

No surprise really but Joey’s foster mum fell in love with him and decided to keep him!
Sal
A Windwhistle Warren volunteer
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

The Sunny Bunnies wrote:No surprise really but Joey’s foster mum fell in love with him and decided to keep him!
Oh that's wonderful!! :)
So pleased for Joey :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

very pleased for him too! i do love older bunnys! x
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

Ahh some of these I sooo want sadly I'm not in any position to take on additionals in fact I'm on strict no replacing rules from hubby as and when our elderlys do go on to the bridge :( and he is right really we have to be sensible one set of bunnies is enough with a baby on the way too x
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

bunlover wrote:Ahh some of these I sooo want sadly I'm not in any position to take on additionals in fact I'm on strict no replacing rules from hubby as and when our elderlys do go on to the bridge :( and he is right really we have to be sensible one set of bunnies is enough with a baby on the way too x
...there's only one old Coco ;) - you couldn't replace him anyway! :) :))
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Roger
DOB: Jan 2008

Roger is an older male rabbit, who is looking for a home with a spayed female rabbit to enjoy his retirement with.
He lived with his previous owners for most of his life, but they had a baby and no longer had the time for Roger.
He is a very sweet old boy. On arrival, he had a very messy back end which took us a while to clean. The skin on his back end and stomach was sore. However we treated the sores and since arriving, he has managed to keep himself clean. He requires no further treatment, however as with any rabbit, new owners need to check him daily to make sure he is clean.

He has been neutered, vaccinated, wormed and as seen our vet. We ask for a minimum donation of £40.

Located in Old Coulsdon, Surrey

Furry Friends
furry_friends_rescue@hotmail.com
0751 568 4921
http://www.furryfriendsrescue.co.uk
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Roger is rehomed :) This boy needs a home;

Hendrix
DOB: April 2007

Hendrix is looking for a retirement home with a spayed female rabbit for company. He used to live with a guinea pig, but the guinea passed away and his previous owner wanted to start a family so has given Hendrix to us so he can find a new home.

On arrival, his back end was basically a huge ball of matted fur which was pulling on his skin. Our vet shaved this off to make him more comfortable. He also had very long nails, one was so long that it had curled round and was growing into the skin which must have been painful for him.

He is very confident and friendly and has been neutered, vaccinated, wormed and has seen our vet. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £40 for him.

Located in Old Coulsdon, Surrey

Furry Friends
furry_friends_rescue@hotmail.com
0751 568 4921
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Hendrix is rehomed (above).

Sooty
DOB: Feb 2009

This is Sooty - a male, neutered, Netherland Dwarf rabbit who is looking for a home with a spayed female rabbit for company.
He has come to us because his previous owner went to University and her parents didn't have time for him.

Sooty is a very confident and friendly little lad. He does have slightly runny eyes- we have had his teeth checked by our vet and they are in good condition. Our vet tried to flush his tear ducts, but unfortunately they are blocked and wouldn't flush, so Sooty may have runny eyes from time to time.

He has been neutered, vaccinated, wormed and has seen our vet. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £40.

Located in Old Coulsdon, Surrey.

Furry Friends
anna@furryfriendsrescue.co.uk
0751 568 4921