Rabbits looking for forever homes
Mrs. Bunnykins

Re: Rescues - long termer thread

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Rest easy sweet Dora. xxxxx :( :(
Captain Helen

Post by Captain Helen »

Carrot & Milly have been waiting for a home for over a year. They're about two years old, spayed, wormed and vaccinated. They're friendly girls with a very close bond, and would like a home with no young children due to Milly's poor eyesight.

http://www.pledgeapound.net/forum/viewt ... 727#p31727

acombrabbitrescue.org.uk
*Red*

Post by *Red* »

Just thought I'd have a nose at this thread and I'm so sorry to hear that Dora passed away without being in a forever home :( I'm sure she never went without love though, but still it's made me feel sad!

How can some of these poor bunsters have been in rescue for so long?? :-o *sighs* :(

Any updates on any of them?
Becky

Post by Becky »

Becky wrote:Gracie, one of our little female bunnies, has now been with us since July 2012 :( Gracie came to us as part of a large rescue. She is a medium sized bunny who we estimate to be around 18/24 months old. Gracie is very human friendly and adores human attention. She is happy to be fussed and is easy to handle. Gracie is a very laid back, easy going bunny who will make someone a fantastic companion. Sadly Gracie does have snuffles. Her snuffles aren't severe at the moment, she has had 2 courses of anx injections since being in care with us and both times this helped. Gracie's nose is currently clear but she does occassionally sneeze and does have the dry wetness inside her paws from wiping her nose. Gracie has been neutered, fully vaccinated and wormed. She really would make a fantastic pet, we are ideally looking to rehome her either as a single house rabbit, or with a friend who already has snuffles.

For more information, please contact us via email at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk :)
Gracie's fosterer has now adopted her :)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Well done Gracie's fosterer!!!! A forever home!!! Thank goodness for people out there with hearts of gold.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Some wonderful news!
Mia and Mea from Windwhistle Warren Rescue have finally found a forever home. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

Hi :-h

Blue and Agatha joined us from a near by animal shelter which has since closed over six months ago. These are two wonderful bunnies who have now spent too long in rescue.

Blue is a 1.5 year old healthy male french lop (5kg). Agatha is a large cross breed who looks like a very large wild rabbit (4kg). She is estimated to be around 2 years old.

These are large to giant sized rabbits who require accommodation appropriate to their size.

For any enquiries please contact us via our website http://www.campnibble.com

Thank you!
Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

We are delighted to say that Blue and Agatha have now found a wonderful forever home :D