Newspapers please

All rescues and sanctuaries can place requests for items that are needed in this section
sdf76

Newspapers please

Post by sdf76 »

I know Alice of Windwhistle Warren is always glad of newspapers to line litter trays, so if anyone lives in Gloucestershire and could pop a carrier bag full down to her occasionally I know she would be grateful. (If there 's no reply- just leave them by the gate- she may be busy cleaning out or tending to a bunny in the sick bay or right at the back of the premises) (Maybe write PaP and your forum name on the bag, so she knows who has been kind enough to leave them? )There may well be volunteers there, and if you want to help her yourself do contact her.
http://www.windwhistlewarren.org.uk/support.html
sue :)
if the response is too great I will let you know :))

ps I hope it's Ok to post on her behalf? (I know she rarely has time to come on forums with so many rescue buns and piggies there).
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Blackberry

Re: Newspapers please

Post by Blackberry »

That's a great idea :)

I have to go keep raising the local paper banks to get enough just to line the hutches of our piggies :ymblushing: It's amazing how much is needed!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

That's fine Sue, I have to lift some of the free newspapers from local shops to keep up with the litter trays ;)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

bumping this up
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

and bumping this up again as Alice always needs newspapers please.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

For any new members in Gloucestershire- a reminder that Alice at Windwhistle Warren always needs your old newspapers please. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Just bumping this up to start the New Year- though I daresay so many of the rescues would be glad of newspapers :) with so many dumped Christmas present rabbits coming in now :( .
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

I've got lots saved here as my work colleagues save them for me. I'm not going to Gloucester in the bear future but if anyone local to oxfordshire needs them they are more than welcome to have them.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

hurricanhoney wrote:I've got lots saved here as my work colleagues save them for me. I'm not going to Gloucester in the bear future but if anyone local to oxfordshire needs them they are more than welcome to have them.
I'm not sure of the location of the PaP rescues but here's a list in case any is near to you. :)
http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=796

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

A reminder to think of your local rescue if you have any unwanted newspapers. :) Rescues usually have particularly high numbers in after Christmas and use the newspapers to line litter trays.