Welcome and introductions

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Welcome and introductions

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Doodle-Piper wrote:Hello I'm Jane.

I live in London and have two bunnies Poppy and Peter. I got Poppy from a petshop prior to having the knowledge I do now :? . Unfortunately she is a dental bunny and lived the first three years of her life, very loved, but alone. Until....her silly Mum learnt a bit more and rescued Peter :D . Peter is such a good boy they were an easy peasy bond (he basically lets he be boss).

I need to get my signature sorted!!
Hello and welcome, looking forward to seeing photos of Poppy and Peter :D
nicola1

Post by nicola1 »

Hello :D I'm Nicola, some of you might already know me ;) I live in Newcastle with my bunnies and other small furries.
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Hello, I'm Tracy :D

Sorry I've not had time to introduce myself sooner (too much to do and too little time :roll: )

I have 10 bunnies....Herbie & Sugar, Poppy Pansy & Daisy, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Saffron & Pepper, and Bentley (my big daft conti).

Herbie is my dental bunny. He has no incisors and not a good molar tooth in his head. His dental problems started when he was a year old, at best he goes 6 weeks between dentals, at worst it is 3 weeks. Herbie is now 7 years old, so doing well despite all his problems. Sugar is Herbie's girlfriend, I adopted her from Fatfluffs.

I adopted my trio of sisters Poppy, Pansy & Daisy from Kirkby rescue (where I volunteer). They were affectionately known as the ASBO girls at the rescue because they were very naughty and destructive, they even managed to eat their way out of a hutch. They'd been at the rescue almost 2 years when I adopted them. They are now as good as gold, all that was needed to change their behaviour was more space and a stimulating environment.

Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Saffron & Pepper are my family of little bunnies. 3 sisters and their brother (Pepper). These came to me when they were only 4 weeks old when I brought them home from Kirkby rescue along with their mummy who was very ill. Sadly despite treatment mummy bunny died, so the 4 little ones were orphaned. We decided to keep them with us for a little while longer just until they were a bit bigger and stronger as they were so very tiny and vulnerable. That was over a year ago and they are still with us. :)

Bentley is my continental giant, another poorly bunny that I took from the rescue to nurse at home and who has ended up staying. At 9 weeks old, Bentley and his sister Rosie were handed over to Celia at Kirkby by a breeder who wanted rid of them because she couldn't sell them as both babies had one diseased eye. :cry: They had to have an emergency op to remove the eye. This went well, but both babies fell very seriously ill with stasis/bloat a few days later. I took them both home and got them straight to my vet who is brilliant with rabbits. Sadly Rosie didn't make it, but Bentley carried on fighting. He was a very poorly lad, but against all the odds, he pulled through. We had been through so much with Bentley that we couldn't part with him, so he stayed with us.

I've also got 6 chinchillas and 3 cats.
Helen_S

Post by Helen_S »

Hiya!
I'm Helen and I live in the Lincolnshire countryside with my lovely o/h and our bunnies.

We have Salt and Pepper who we adopted from Honeybunnies back in 2006. They are nethie brothers who love each other very much and live outside in their enclosure.

Then there's Daisy-Boo (also a Honeybunny) our Dutch bouncy girl, and Pippin (BARC) who is a very handsome buck, and they live together in their enclosure at the opposite side of the garden to S&P.

We also have Sonny, who we are fostering for Honeybunnys. He's beautiful, but a bit of a biter, although with a little TLC he's starting to enjoy headrubs and human company.

My heart bunny was Squidgy, who lived with me inside for 8 years. He was our best friend, and sadly passed to the bridge last year, an old man. Another nethie with a LOT of attitude!
Also at the bridge are Flopsy and Patch, Nougat, Bobby and Ruby. Remembered with love and fondness, and each buried under their own rose in the garden.

Looking forward to this forum!!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Welcome, can't wait to see lots of photo's :D
yvette

Post by yvette »

Oh Gawd.If you dont know me by now,then what can I say??
I have 4 bunnies,2 pairs....2 indoors and 2 in the Mansion.
My indoor buns have spinal problems, but they get along just fine.My vet (Phwooooooar) and me work very hard to keep them both in good condition.
I have 3 cats who barely get mentioned and of course,Ruby,the AG and I love all my lot with all my heart.
Im single,after 9 yrs, have a daughter of 27 and Im hoping to move back near her.I live in Devon and have no reason to stay here now.
Suenami

Post by Suenami »

Image Image

I'm Sue (bet no one guessed that eh!!) Sadly I only have 2 of my Bunster family left as Sooty passed away in July and Bluey last weekend Image still left is Holly and Sweep Image
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hello Yvette and Sue - glad to see you both x
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

hellooooo everyone i haven't yet said hello to :D
Alfagirl

Post by Alfagirl »

Hello,

I've been hovering around this new forum for a while, but finally signed up (I forgot that you actually have to join, not just look, doh!).

I live in Hampshire with my lovely new husband, and four very naughty bunnies:
We have Tibbsy (short for Tibbar) and Echo (the Bunnyman) - Tibbsy is an Agouti 'Dwarf' (yeah right!) lop and a P@H bunny (before we knew better :oops: ). Echo is her ever-suffering husbun - he's a silver Polish (we think) who was rescued from the SSPCA in Inverness. They are a very funny pair, Tibbsy is definitely boss but we do catch them snuggling up together of an evening.

Oliver and Maisey are our second pair. Oliver is a jet black dwarf lop (a normal sized one ;) ) who was found hopping around Elgin train station, and brought into the sanctuary I used to volunteer at. He appeared to be a very friendly house bunny (litter trained, indoor coat), and not suited to the life of an outdoor sanctuary bun. We decided that we would look after him 'temporarily' at home, until I fell in love and couldn't let him go...and the hunt for a wifie-bun started....
Enter Maisey, a little 'Heinz 57' Agouti and white loppy bun from Brinsley Animal Rescue, who's picture appeared on RU. She's a little firecracker who loves her husbun VERY much! She follows him everywhere, and loves to clean his ears for him. :D

Eventually, I'd like to have a foursome, but for now, that will have to wait!

So, that's us, I'm hoping to get a lot more involved in PaP in 2012, this year has been tough as we have moved twice and got married!!

Hello to everyone else!!