Welcome and introductions

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Welcome and introductions

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hi Michelle - can we expect some stories to look forward to from Big and Beige :D
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I hope so - I do like Big and Beige's tales :)
sue x
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

Hello :D

...bit late I know :oops: :oops:

I'm Jenny, married to Chris and I foster & fund-raise for Honeybunnies Rabbit & Guinea Pig rescue.

After losing my own two dear ponies in 2009 & 2011 who I had owned for 22yrs+, we now have a Blue Cross (non ridden) pony 'Peggy' and I look after a friends miniature Shetland 'Nutty' as a companion to Peg :D

We don't have any bunnies of our own as we have chosen to be full time fosterers for Honeybunnies instead :) The sense of fullfillment and pride that fostering brings really is amazing :D When the right home comes along for a bun whose needs you have learned to appreciate and understand you get a warm and fuzzy feel-good feeling that is better than anything you could buy :D :D People ask 'how can you let them go' but when the home is 'right' and they can be given more than I am able to give, there's really nothing easier :D Of course regular updates & photo's are a mandatory part of the re-homing process ;) :lol:

I adopted 'Inca', lil nethie house bun from Honeybunnies in February 2010 and since then I've become more and more bunny mad (as oppose to just mad :lol: )

Sadly Inca wasn't with us for long :cry: and she left behind a gap that we will never re-fill :cry: She also left behind an unforgettable legacy and a mummy who is determined to do all that she can (albeit in a very small way) to help improve the welfare of bunnies in the uk :)

Apart from adoring all creatures great & small, I get a real 'kick' out of relieving people of their hard earned cash :o :lol: :lol: ....especially when it's for charity ;) So as well as fostering for Jill and the Honeybunnies, I enjoy trying to raise some pennies too :D

PAP is a wonderful charity. A fantastic gathering of minds, warm hearts and determined souls. I'm very proud to be a part of the group *waves PAP flag* :D :D
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

What a lovely story Jenny, I really admire you and think it's wonderful that you can help so many bunnies by being their foster mum, I've tried and failed, hence the reason I have 11 bunnies :oops:

Thank you for joining the forum and hope you enjoy visiting us :)
ShazzaBunny

Post by ShazzaBunny »

Hello im Sharon

I live with my fiance Morgan and my 9 rescue bunnies (Holly, Frodo, Mojo, Willow, Summer, Giles, Taffy, Riley and Oose) and my cat Kayla.

Pledge a Pound kindly added Fife Rabbit Rescue to the campaign, a rescue which i support greatly, along with other Scottish rescues.

Looking forward to being here, i recognise many names already :D
mini lop1

Post by mini lop1 »

hi everyone you will know me well from elsewhere owner by mini lop mabel :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

ShazzaBunny wrote:Hello im Sharon

I live with my fiance Morgan and my 9 rescue bunnies (Holly, Frodo, Mojo, Willow, Summer, Giles, Taffy, Riley and Oose) and my cat Kayla.

Pledge a Pound kindly added Fife Rabbit Rescue to the campaign, a rescue which i support greatly, along with other Scottish rescues.

Looking forward to being here, i recognise many names already :D
Welcome Sharon - can't wait to see some photo's of the rescue bunnies :D

Just to add Fife and Kirkby Pet Welfare are the only 2 rescues left in the monthly draw, so congratulations in advance :D
Orange

Post by Orange »

Deleted
Last edited by Orange on 20 Aug 2017 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Orange wrote:Hello I'm Justine
I live with my husband in London. My Oh and I bought our first rabbits from a local petshop. They were two orange bunnies, brothers. We had never seen orange rabbits before and not until later did we realise this was a breed called 'rex'. We knew next to nothing about rabbits and sadly one of the brothers was ill when we bought him and he died within a few days. The other rabbit thrived, became our beloved Kellogg and was with us for nine years. He was incredibly lively, nosey, intelligent, destructive and just into everything! He had two companions during his life, Daisy and Treacle, both rescues. Treacle was adopted from Gwen at Bunny Burrows.
Sadly, due to a hectic life and lots of travelling we are unable to have any rabbits at the moment. So I do what I can to support the rescues and sanctuaries that care for the many unwanted buns in this country. I think they all do an amazing job.
Welcome Justine :D

I would like to say a huge thank you, for all the help and support you've given to PaP since we started last year :D
Doodle-Piper

Post by Doodle-Piper »

Hello I'm Jane.

I live in London and have two bunnies Poppy and Peter. I got Poppy from a petshop prior to having the knowledge I do now :? . Unfortunately she is a dental bunny and lived the first three years of her life, very loved, but alone. Until....her silly Mum learnt a bit more and rescued Peter :D . Peter is such a good boy they were an easy peasy bond (he basically lets he be boss).

I need to get my signature sorted!!