Welcome and introductions

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
sdf76

Re: Welcome and introductions

Post by sdf76 »

A big Hello :-h and welcome to the forum to our latest members Shanny and RabbitResidenceCat. :)

So many of you joining at the moment :-bd ,... if I don't spot your name to give you a personal welcome do please come on here and introduce yourself?

Thank you RabbitResidenceCat for the beautiful photos you posted of your rabbits :)
I hope you all enjoy the forum. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hello :-h and a big welcome to our newest member FBRC. :)
Hope you enjoy the forum :) .
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hello and a big welcome :-h to annabananaa our latest member :)
I hope you enjoy our forum.
We have a new facebook auction in fundraising at the moment and Gulliver is taking bookings now too. :)
Have fun. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hello and a big welcome :-h to cathyshires our latest member :)
Hope you enjoy the forum and that you tell us a bit about yourself and your pets? :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

A big welcome :-h and hello to all our new members :)
Saying Hi to agoutilion our latest member and hope you enjoy the forum. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

saying Hello :-h and a big welcome to janice76 our newest member :)
Do introduce yourself? :) -we're a friendly lot and would love to hear all about your connection with rabbits or guinea pigs :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hi :-h and a big welcome to alanw100 our latest member :)
Hope you enjoy the forum. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hello :-h and a big Welcome to Buddy our newest member :) and all those who have joined us recently while I've been away :-bd :)
We would love to hear a bit about your pets,and especially like to see photos of bunnies or guinea pigs in the Stories and Photos section, so don't be shy. :)
Hope you all enjoy the forum. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hi and a big welcome :-h to jodiecoxap, our latest member and all those who have joined in the last week. :)
Hope everyone enjoys the forum. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hello and a big welcome to mary lockyear :-h our newest member, and to all of you :-h who have joined this week :)
It's a great time to join with so much going on-
we have our Summer Fete B-) :ymparty: online with Free to Enter Competitions :) and great prizes :-bd

[quote

Image[/quote]

and the the online Summer Fete Quiz night at 8pm Monday 17th June-great fun! :ymparty: :)
Foofy wrote:To celebrate our PaP June summer fete I will be hosting a general knowledge quiz in the mini-chat room here on the forum on Monday 17th June starting at 8pm.

For those of you that haven't taken part in one of our quizzes before there will be 20 general knowledge questions in the quiz. So at 8pm on Monday 17th June go to our mini-chat room here on the forum to take part it's a FREE TO ENTER QUIZ. The questions are posted 1 at a time in the chat room and you reply with your answer, the person with the most correct answers is the winner. If more than one person ties for first place I have a tie breaker question ready, so we get an outright winner. The prize for the winner will be a bunch of apple twigs for your bunny/GP.

They are usually great fun but do tend do go on for about an hour or so as we usually start a little late and tend to have a laugh and a chat along the way :)) :))

Would love to see as many people as possible take part this time to celebrate our summer fete. Please note to gain access to the mini chat room you need to have made 20 or more posts on the forum.
Have fun! :ymparty: and Good luck %%- in the competitions with winning a prize! :)