Welcome and introductions

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Welcome and introductions

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

We've had a lot of new members join in the last couple of months, so don't be shy, please introduce yourselves and of course your furrie friends :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:We've had a lot of new members join in the last couple of months, so don't be shy, please introduce yourselves and of course your furrie friends :)
just wanted to say a big welcome :-h to all the new members who have joined us in the last few months. :) Hope you are enjoying the forum?. :)

Do check out the Gulliver's journey thread- a light-hearted thread with lots of great photos which are sure to make you smile.
and lots of new free to enter competitions some with prizes too. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Toadie

Post by Toadie »

Hi everyone! :-h
My names Kirsty, and I joined last weekend after talking to the fabulous Mrs Bunnykins who was dropping my Bunny-boy Frodo off after a week's holiday at hers (I think she is also president of his fan-club - I almost had to fight her to get him back [-x :)) )
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Toadie wrote:Hi everyone! :-h
My names Kirsty, and I joined last weekend after talking to the fabulous Mrs Bunnykins who was dropping my Bunny-boy Frodo off after a week's holiday at hers (I think she is also president of his fan-club - I almost had to fight her to get him back [-x :)) )
Hello and welcome to Pledge a Pound :-h Hope to see lots of photos of Frodo :D
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Toadie wrote:Hi everyone! :-h
Hi Kirsty
love the name Frodo look forward to pics. :) and like your forum name Toadie. :)
hope you enjoy the forum. :)
Binky

Post by Binky »

Hello, you might know me from RU but I'll tell you about my bunnies then either you know you know me or you don't!
I have 7 year old solemate bunny called Artie with one kidney who has bladder sludge issues, but is a very happy little soul. I also have Esme, Tinks & Rudy, Elijah and Erin, Binky (sadly lost his brother Shadow recently whilst under GA having his incisors removed), Barnaby & Eloise. I seem to have just been destined to find a 5 year old bunny with molar spurs, Dinky, who hopefully after her spay will be living with Binky.
AKA Bunny Buddy
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Hello and welcome to PaP forum Toadie & Binky looking forward to seeing pictures if possible of your bunnies :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Binky wrote:Hello, you might know me from RU but I'll tell you about my bunnies then either you know you know me or you don't!
I have 7 year old solemate bunny called Artie with one kidney who has bladder sludge issues, but is a very happy little soul. I also have Esme, Tinks & Rudy, Elijah and Erin, Binky (sadly lost his brother Shadow recently whilst under GA having his incisors removed), Barnaby & Eloise. I seem to have just been destined to find a 5 year old bunny with molar spurs, Dinky, who hopefully after her spay will be living with Binky.
Hi Binky -another good name :) welcome to the forum- hope you enjoy it -( wish I had been more inventive with my forum name!)
Wow what a lot of bunnies! :D
look forward to photos. :)

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

A big welcome to Coney23 :-h our newest member, from all of us on the forum :)
We're interested to hear about your involvements or connections with rabbits or guinea pigs so do drop by and say "Hello"? :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hello and a big welcome to our latest member "lily" :-h .
I do hope you will enjoy the forum :) -we'd love to hear about any rabbits or guinea-pigs you have. :) (You can add a reply to this thread or post a new topic in "Stories and Photos". :) )