Welcome and introductions

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
bensonlola

Re: Welcome and introductions

Post by bensonlola »

Ruth here! Mum to Benson and Lola Buns, Hazel and Penelope the guinea girls, Barnaby Noel the master and my darling of a Lhasa puppy - Lucy.
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

hellloooooo :ymhug: :)
Southampton Rescue

Post by Southampton Rescue »

Hello everyone Sue on behalf of Southampton Rabbit Rescue here hope to be posting lots of info on here about the Rescue soon :)
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

:-h Sue.... great to see you here :D

Have you per chance received an email about the rehome centre?
weedug

Post by weedug »

Hi everyone! I'm Maria, and I have 7 adorable buns and a dog, Lucky. All my buns have some problem, mostly health, or are getting on a bit, and I have one biter.

I used to foster and am thinking of getting back to it, or taking on another bun or two with health problems.
Toffee4ever

Post by Toffee4ever »

Hi
I am Denise and I have 5 Guinea pigs and 2 hammies.
Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

Hi everyone :-h

I'm Hannah, my husband Stephen and I run Camp Nibble from our home. Our own family consists of doggies; Stuart, Wendy, Martha and Duncan, our parrot Siegfried, turtles Jason and Bridgett, bunny Peter (10yrs) and elderly guinea piggy Laura. Not forgetting our one year old son Ted and baby no.2 who is due in Feb!

Along with our own motely crew we share our home with 60+ rescue animals a majority of which are bunnies looking for their forever homes.

We are overwhelmed by the support that we have had from pledge a pound and are delighted to be one of the rescues supported :D
Southampton Rescue

Post by Southampton Rescue »

Honey61 wrote::-h Sue.... great to see you here :D

Hi Honey61 it's a bit confusing but I am not actually Sue from Southampton Rabbit Rescue but another Sue, I am posting for Sue @ the Rescue obviously with her permission :-\ :-\ I live very close to the rescue and have 3 buns from Sue and happen to be called Sue too :ymblushing:
So I don't know if Sue from the rescue has received an email about the rehome centre I can ask her for you if you want who was the email from?
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Southampton Rescue wrote:
Honey61 wrote::-h Sue.... great to see you here :D

Hi Honey61 it's a bit confusing but I am not actually Sue from Southampton Rabbit Rescue but another Sue, I am posting for Sue @ the Rescue obviously with her permission :-\ :-\ I live very close to the rescue and have 3 buns from Sue and happen to be called Sue too :ymblushing:
So I don't know if Sue from the rescue has received an email about the rehome centre I can ask her for you if you want who was the email from?
Could I come back to you when I am not having a blonde day ... I got lost after the 3rd Sue ...... & I'm a variant of Sue too :))
Louise_81

Post by Louise_81 »

I *think* Ive done this before, but my furry family has changed since then more than likely.

I currently have 8 bunnies. Sophie, Belle, Arthur, Isla, then the kids Eric, Fred and George, and their Sister Tilly. Fred and George seem to be staying as I can't find a home good enough for them. Currently bonded into a group of 6 with the two single ( unneutered) boys. Which I am hoping to change soon :) Plum Fairy here we come ;) then I'm going to figure out what is going on my my group as Sophie doesn't seem to like group living :(

I also have the gorgeous Flora Sunflower, the Syrian hammy who lives in the shed.