Welcome and introductions

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Welcome and introductions

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

4LittlePaws wrote:Hello!

I'm Lauren, and I have 2 bunnies Peppermint and Chamomile. They are brother and sister and live in a large insulated shed in my garden, they have a built on run and full access to my garden most days. I love them to bits, I especially love to see them snuggling together - they are a proper pair of snuggle bunnies! :x

I also have 5 lovely cats - Snoopy, Roo, Charley, Gambon and Gypsy. They are all rescues, and both Gypsy and Snoopy turned up at my door one day in need of food and shelter, and decided they might like to stay!

Looking forward to chatting with you all xx
Hi and welcome

You've picked a good weekend to join, lots of things to do :) Look forward to hearing from you and seeing lots of photo's

Sue x
iiisecondcreep

Post by iiisecondcreep »

Hello, I am Gayle :)

My OH and I have one housebun that we rescued back in June, her name is Temperance she is about 5yrs old and she is a harlequin/multicoloured lionhead cross :)
She was extremely shy when she first arrived but now she runs about like she owns the place! :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

iiisecondcreep wrote:Hello, I am Gayle :)

My OH and I have one housebun that we rescued back in June, her name is Temperance she is about 5yrs old and she is a harlequin/multicoloured lionhead cross :)
She was extremely shy when she first arrived but now she runs about like she owns the place! :)
Hello and welcome Gayle :-h

Looking forward to lots of stories and photo's about Temperance :)

Sue x
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

hellooooo to all of our new friends :-h
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Welcome new members. :-h

I hope you are enjoying this fab forum!!! :-bd
HorseyHolly

Post by HorseyHolly »

Hello :) You may recognise my username from other forums. I am slave to two bunnies, (Mischief and Trouble) a hamster, (Gremlin) and two cats (Oscar and Ciara). I'm sure I'll enjoy it here by the looks of things :D
janice

Post by janice »

HorseyHolly wrote:Hello :) You may recognise my username from other forums. I am slave to two bunnies, (Mischief and Trouble) a hamster, (Gremlin) and two cats (Oscar and Ciara). I'm sure I'll enjoy it here by the looks of things :D
Welcome to PAP, hope your stay is a pleasent one :-h
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

HorseyHolly wrote:Hello :) You may recognise my username from other forums. I am slave to two bunnies, (Mischief and Trouble) a hamster, (Gremlin) and two cats (Oscar and Ciara). I'm sure I'll enjoy it here by the looks of things :D
Hello and welcome, hope to see lots of photos of Mischief and Trouble :)
marry

Post by marry »

Hello everyone............
I am marry and i am newbie in this forum.Join to say hello to all.Glad to be a part of this forum.
Hope i stay and enjoy in this forum.
Thanks.
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

marry wrote:Hello everyone............
I am marry and i am newbie in this forum.Join to say hello to all.Glad to be a part of this forum.
Hope i stay and enjoy in this forum.
Thanks.
Hello :D

Do we know you from anywhere else? I love playing guess the username :D