Welcome and introductions

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
Hunnybunny2007

Welcome and introductions

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hello and welcome to pledge a pound, fancy telling us a bit about yourselves - I'll start :D

My name is Sue and I've 11 bunnies, a lot have health problems, such as dental bunnies, Dodger who has headtilt and Twinkle with a jaw abscess, others include Harry who's an old boy and a little incontinent with no incisors, Dolly, Henrietta, and Dodger all gummy bunnies and Maverick and Martha who also have dental problems.

Now it's your turn :D
Honey61

Re: Welcome and introductions

Post by Honey61 »

Hi Peeps :D

I'm Suz... My bunny family consists of 3 at present, but very shortly to be extended ;)
Tigger & Eeyore are happily married outdoor buns. Teddi is my special boy who is both blind & deaf, has headtilt & a wonky back leg due to EC at a very tender age before being handed in to a rescue. He is my constant companion & I love him to bits. All 3 buns are dental buns.... & so it may seem are my new additions :D

Congratulations to Sue & everyone who has made the PaP website happen!!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Honey61 wrote:Hi Peeps :D

I'm Suz... My bunny family consists of 3 at present, but very shortly to be extended ;)
Tigger & Eeyore are happily married outdoor buns. Teddi is my special boy who is both blind & deaf, has headtilt & a wonky back leg due to EC at a very tender age before being handed in to a rescue. He is my constant companion & I love him to bits. All 3 buns are dental buns.... & so it may seem are my new additions :D

Congratulations to Sue & everyone who has made the PaP website happen!!

Hiya Suz and welcome, and thank you - lets hope this is the fresh start that PAP needs:)
attilathebun

Post by attilathebun »

Hellooooooooo :)

My name is Gill and I am presently a bunny mum to 7.

I started off 3 years ago with 2 pet shop bunnies but sadly 1 died over the first night. It was from that point really that I started to learn all about rabbits and their requirements. Soon 3 other rabbits were adopted from Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue as companions to our lone pet shop bunny. My husband converted a huge shed for them and over the course of the next 3 years we have added to our menagerie. The rest, as they say, is history! :D
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hi Gill and welcome :D Lovely to hear about your bunnies - as they say one is never enough :lol:
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Yo!

I'm owned by 3 black otter nethies - Dandelion, Buttercup & Clover, and the dive herself, Lady Jane Willoughby (lionhead crossed with royalty).

I also have part shares in Louis (Westie), Rose & Martha (pigloids) and Roger the Todger (budgie).
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Hi, I'm Sue
I have 3 lovely Dutch boy bunnies Peter Rabbit who is a brown gray (I think that's correct!), Buttons who is chocolate and Casper who is black. All 3 boys are rescued from Southampton Rabbit Rescue my local rescue. In fact I am actually fostering Casper for the rescue but I have a feeling he will be staying with me as he's been here for almost a year and I don't think I could give him up now! ;)
Well done to Sue for getting this website up and running and organising the PAP can't wait to start using the site :D
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Hello Emma here,

I have 6 bunnies and have 2 fosters. Will be nice chatting to you all.
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

hello,
i'm the slave of eric bunn, esme bunn and the pigglies (edgar apple, fudgley parsley and eleanor pigly). i also feed and water leonard the tiny robo but he'd never been handled when he came to me so is rather scared of people.

nice to see PaP up and running and getting stronger :D

wendy
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hello to you all nice to see you here, we all need signatures now and photo's of our owners (the buns) :lol: