Welcome and introductions

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
pipkin_polar

Re: Welcome and introductions

Post by pipkin_polar »

Hi, I'm Kirsty and I have two house bunnies; Pipkin a Nethie x English and Polar a Californian. Also have a guinea pig called Zig.
Minimallow

Post by Minimallow »

Hiya :D I'm Nicki, 31 and have 8 Bunnies, 1 Syrian Hamster, 2 Dogs and currently run Indy's Rascals Gerbil Rehome from my own home in Dundee, Scotland.

Wish you all the best and hope PAP continues to grow and help so many bunnies out there. You're doing a fantastic job and it's so appreciated xx
rabbitapril

Post by rabbitapril »

Hello I am April
I currently have 9 rescue buns. Three that are free range house buns :D Two of are gummy buns with on-going health problems.
I also have 7 rescue piggies.
AND a rabbit friendly chocolate labrador aged seven (ps she is not a fatty ) :lol:
Louise_81

Post by Louise_81 »

Hi I'm Louise. I am owned by 6 bunnies and have 2 lodgers until they go to their forever home. I have Arthur and Belle, Sophie and Eric and Tilly and Isla. Ranging in age from 6 months to 4 years

I've had quiet a few buns in the past, but trying to wean myself off them for the time being, and looking to foster, so I can still be helping bunnies out :)
Bunnyaddict

Post by Bunnyaddict »

Heeeeellllooooo!!! I'm Denise & I'm owned by 28 bunnies, 4 cats & my long suffering husband lol!!

Loving the new forum & website Sue - well done to you & Adam for for all your hard work & getting this up & running! And thank you to everyone who has shown a huge amount of support to Sue to keep making PAP bigger & stronger!!

Long live PAP!!!!!
Pomandri

Post by Pomandri »

Hi

I'm Jo and I have but the two bunnies ... Pom and Rio who were adopted from Caroline at The Rabbit Residence Rescue. They are both mixed breed and both have one ear that lops and one that doesn't! Pom is an agouti and Rio was orange, but strangely seems to be turning agouti in his old age!

I also have a Yorkie, three girls aged 18, 15 and 9 and a husband! We all live in Cambridge.

Love the smart signatures that some of you have ... I'll have to get busy.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hello and welcome :D

I love the way most of you are using forum names that we recognise, those that haven't why are you hiding :lol:
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Hi, i'm Louise and along with Mike we run Halfpenny Farm Animal Sanctuary. Included in our many animals are 16 buns, including Sparrow a wildie baby we hand reared fromthe age if approx 9 days. We also have Mallow who we consider as our PAP bun because money raised paid for her first set if vaccines and neutering costs.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hi- I'm Sue -I'm 58yrs old and I have no bunnies at all !
However I have had many bunnies over the years and presently have 2 of my daughter (who you may know as bunlover)'s bunnies staying with me for a holiday. These 2 often come to stay with me as I fostered Coco before she took him on. He now has a wifebun called Kitty, so I guess I sort of borrow them:) Bunlover still has a trio of bunnies to keep her company so I don't feel so bad about Coco and Kitty staying with me sometimes.
Coco is a silky black with helicopter ginger ears.He is 9yrs old and is a partially blind, dental bun. Although he initially had aggression issues with humans he is now an old softie with me and very loving to his wifebun Kitty 8yrs old. Kitty is a brown double lionhead who looks just like a little cat(hence the name)she is less friendly than Coco is towards me but improving with time,though very loving towards Coco.
I have no plans to take on any permanent bunnies though I do hope to be able to foster for a local rescue next year when my husband retires. I enjoy doing watercolour paintings of bunnies but my paints are all packed away at the moment due to house alterations, but I hope to be able to help PAP with fundraising next year.
I'm pleased that PAP is going to continue and wish Sue and all those helping her the very best of luck with the site in the future-you do a brilliant job!
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Rabswood

Post by Rabswood »

I'm Michelle. I have 10 rescue bunnies, 2 rescue piggies and 2 rescue cats. We all live in Sheffield.

The buns
Big (3yrs) & Beige (3yrs)
Maisie & Eric
Blossom & Pippin (6yrs)
Lavender & Oxo (6 yrs)
Mr Snow & Treacle
I got my first buns in 2005

The Pigs

Oscar & CousCous

The cats
Lily (15) and Tiggy (13)

And I love them all to bits.