Just joined

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
RabbitResidenceEllen

Just joined

Post by RabbitResidenceEllen »

Hello!

I'm Ellen, the current Animal Care Assistant at the Rabbit Residence Rescue, one of your grateful recipients! I have held the post from last October and been a very busy bee since!

I have two rabbits of my own, Pandora, a 4 year old doe from the Rabbit Residence (apparently a Dutch x English) and Mattie, a 2 year old longhaired Dutch buck from the RSPCA. I have had three previous rabbits Bandit, Sealy and Oren who have now gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

sdf76

Re: Just joined

Post by sdf76 »

Oh what gorgeous bunnies Ellen :x - the grey one Pandora, reminds me of our dear Bridge bunny Chelsea. :)

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting the photos. :) I have put a copy of your post in the Stories and Photos section too, so no-one misses the photo of your beautiful rabbits. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hi Ellen and welcome to Pledge a Pound :-h

You have two beautiful bunnies :x
Apache

Post by Apache »

Hello :-h

You have 2 adorable bunnies :x
RabbitResidenceEllen

Post by RabbitResidenceEllen »

Thanks all :D

Their bond had a bit of a tumultuous start but now they are besotted with each other and often joined at the nose when I go to see them :) They live in a home made double decker shed with a run and a side aviary. Nice for bunnies, poorly designed for people =)) I didn't realise until after I nailed the run on the front of the shed that now the only way into the shed is to crawl through the run like a member of the SAS #-o I'm not the brightest lol
RabbitResidenceCat

Post by RabbitResidenceCat »

:-h
Volunteer at The Rabbit Residence. Bunny mum to Bob & Pat.