Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue

Don't be shy, say hello and introduce yourself
emzbunz

Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue

Post by emzbunz »

Good Evening, I am Emma and I am a volunteer at Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue in Gloucestershire. I have been volunteering there since May 2018 following a visit to get a hunbun for my house bun Dilbert. I was looking for a 'Snuffles' bun and Alice only had 1 little girl who had come in that week with snuffles, who I renamed Dilys is now Dilberts loving hunbun. I volunteer every Sunday and wish I could take them all home with me, I have recently taken on another 2 buns from Windwhistle, Claudia and Luther who have a playhouse and run in the garden, after spending nearly 2 years at Windwhistle.

I have been asked to become the new representative on here from Windwhistle, freeing up some of Lizzie's time, who was representing Windwhistle.
I look forward to chatting with you all and keeping you updated on the news from Windwhistle.
Foofy

Re: Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue

Post by Foofy »

Hello and welcome Emma :) looking forward to seeing photos and updates from Winhwhistle :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Re: Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue

Post by sdf76 »

Hi Emma,
well done for being a volunteer at Windwhistle.. :) ...and as I was once Windwhistle rep on the forum, a big hello and look forward to seeing your updates :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny