September 2018 Donations

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Foofy

September 2018 Donations

Post by Foofy »

Well we are off to another great start this month, only the 8th and already our total for September is a fantastic £194.47 this includes £55.47 carried over from August.

So already we have enough to help 2 Rescues with a donation of £75.00 after just 8 days :ymparty: :ymparty: :D amazing :) :)

Thank you so much to all our fantastic supporters :D :) every donation counts :D :D

Donations for September received from:
Antigone
Apache
BBMommy
Buddies Bunnies
Bunny Creations
Camp Nibble
Caerleon
Christine Lane
Foofy
Graham Hilling
JPP
Kermit
K L Owens
Lesley Nicholson
Liz1966
Loog
LouiseM
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
Pink Sparkles
Pol287
P Topham
Rabbit & Guinea Pig Welfare
Richard Corfield
SDF76
Southampton Rabbit Rescue
Sunshine Bunnies
Thelma Turner
Willowholly
Yaretzi
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
BabyBlueBeeBunnies

Re: September 2018 Donations

Post by BabyBlueBeeBunnies »

How wonderful! Such fantastic news Pledge a Pound! [emoji170][emoji195] We are most greatful as rescues for your work [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Last edited by BabyBlueBeeBunnies on 08 Sep 2018 22:49, edited 1 time in total.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

A great start to the month already :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Just halfway through the month and we have enough to help 4 rescues already with a total of £324.64 which includes the £55.47 carried over from August :)

Although this is fantastic news, it makes me sad to tell you that only 1 of the 4 rescues chosen last month claimed their donation - so well done to Honeybunnies :)

The 3 unclaimed shares will be put towards the Christmas total where all of our rescues will receive a donation :)

Thank you to everyone that continues to support us :)

September donations received from:

Antigone
Apache
BBMommy
Buddies Bunnies
Bunny Creations
Camp Nibble
Caerleon
Christine Lane
DonnaT
Fiona Franklin
Foofy
Gaynor Wilson
Graham Hilling
JPP
Kayleigh Fisher
Kermit
K L Owens
Lesley Nicholson
Liz1966
Loog
Louise Boulton
LouiseM
Maria Ramdanee
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
Orange
Pink Sparkles
Pol287
P Topham
Rabbit & Guinea Pig Welfare
Richard Corfield
SDF76
Southampton Rabbit Rescue
Sunshine Bunnies
Thelma Turner
Willowholly
Yaretzi

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I think its sad when the £75 fundraising money goes unclaimed.

Well done for raising the large amounts that you do. :)(I know from having once been part of the Pledge a Pound team, the enormous amount of time and effort they put in behind the scenes).
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

I may lose contacts from this but feel I need to say something from a rescues point of view.
We are so appreciative of all the PAP team do and the money raised makes a huge difference to us.
I am surprised and disappointed by the rescues who didn't bother to claim, especially as two if them I have huge respect for and both are trying to raise funds. It only takes seconds to check on here and all of us are very busy but could spare those seconds to check for funds and to post a quick thank you. It shows a lack of respect for the PAP team and supporters which, after years of their hard work, is unacceptable.
Please keep going, it does make a difference to rescue animals and is very much needed.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you Sue and Jill for your comments - yes it's very sad when we hear that rescues are saying how much they need funds to keep going then fail to spare a few minutes to check whether or not they've been chosen to receive £75, this would cover 3 rabbit vaccinations!

Part of the criteria for being in Pledge a Pound is that you have to claim your donation by posting on the monthly threads, this way the people who send their money in can see it has gone to the rescues and how it's helping, we post on our main Facebook page that the draw winners have been announced and all they have to do is post a few words and they money is sent to them.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

As the unclaimed £225 goes into the Christmas shareout, those who do claim will get a little bit more :)

Keep up the good work :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
rngpwelfare

Post by rngpwelfare »

I've taken a very large step away from rescuing since the decision was made to close 4 years ago (where has that time gone)
Slowly I'm being sucked back in firstly by Jill, and fostering/bonding for Honeybunnies and secondly, by now getting involved with transport runs etc.
I've continued to follow PAP and support the auctions etc but have not really got involved in the forum. In fact I had to request my password again to get back in here and do this post.
Pap have been around for years now, from what started out as a small project, supporting those small independent rescues that used to be around. I know a lot have closed over the years. Which means those that are still running are even more under pressure and should be supported, but if they have so many funds coming in that they can't even be bothered to thank those supporting them, then I feel that they should remove themselves from the group.
Allow those new rescues (if there are any) which DO come up to the standards that PAP require to step forward and get some help.
I couldn't wait for the draw at the end of each month to see if we had won or whether one of the rescues we worked with had. T
hose donation payouts where a godsend whenever they came.
Thank you team for all the hard work your still doing, don't worry I'm not re-opening, just a bit miffed on your behalf that your hard work goes
unrecognized from those that should be very grateful that your still supporting them.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

rngpwelfare wrote:I've taken a very large step away from rescuing since the decision was made to close 4 years ago (where has that time gone)
Slowly I'm being sucked back in firstly by Jill, and fostering/bonding for Honeybunnies and secondly, by now getting involved with transport runs etc.
I've continued to follow PAP and support the auctions etc but have not really got involved in the forum. In fact I had to request my password again to get back in here and do this post.
Pap have been around for years now, from what started out as a small project, supporting those small independent rescues that used to be around. I know a lot have closed over the years. Which means those that are still running are even more under pressure and should be supported, but if they have so many funds coming in that they can't even be bothered to thank those supporting them, then I feel that they should remove themselves from the group.
Allow those new rescues (if there are any) which DO come up to the standards that PAP require to step forward and get some help.
I couldn't wait for the draw at the end of each month to see if we had won or whether one of the rescues we worked with had. T
hose donation payouts where a godsend whenever they came.
Thank you team for all the hard work your still doing, don't worry I'm not re-opening, just a bit miffed on your behalf that your hard work goes
unrecognized from those that should be very grateful that your still supporting them.
Thank you Tracy for your support :)

Yes we have been around quite a while now, we started in 2010, we've travelled a long way and received some battle scars, but we tried to keep going through all the negative times, to help and support the rescues, but I have to be honest, the last 18 months has been a real struggle for me to keep enthused, I've had a lot of health problems along with my husband, if it wasn't for the support of the other team members and their hard work, PaP would have come to an end :(

I'm not sure about the future of PaP, if rescues cannot be bothered to collect their donations, there is little point in raising funds, we want to help the ones that need it, the ones that get little help and support, so perhaps we need to do a rethink our aims :(