August 2018 donations

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Hunnybunny2007

Re: August 2018 donations

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you to all of our supporters for raising enough money for 4 rescues to receive a donation this month :)

Our 4 rescues chosen by Oliver are :

https://youtu.be/0RmEzsB4TSw

BARC

Baby Blue Bee bunnies

Halfpenny Sanctuary

Honeybunnies rabbit and guinea pig rescue

congratulations to you all - please comment on this thread before midnight on 15th September to claim your donation, unclaimed donations will be put towards our Christmas fundraiser :)
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Thank you so much Oliver and the PAP team and all the supporters :D
We have rather a lot of young bunnies needing vacs and ops so the money will be well spent xx
Becky

Post by Becky »

Wonderful, a fantastic amount raised. Well done to all this months winning rescues :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Super vid of Oliver- his fur looks so soft :)
Well done for yet again raising a super amount and conrats to the 4 winning rescues :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

sdf76 wrote:Super vid of Oliver- his fur looks so soft :)
Well done for yet again raising a super amount and conrats to the 4 winning rescues :)
sue :)
Thank you Sue, Oliver is a little character - he's having a serious moult at the moment and it's hard keeping on top of it, but he's such a gorgeous little character it's worth the hard work :)
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Oh my, I’m so sorry I didn’t see this. We’ve had an awful couple of months and we lost our 2 ponies, Pippin and Inky as well as Tyke our 17 year old dog. We also lost Bobbi, one of our guinea pigs. Someone also made a malicious complaint to the Sspca about us, all in August. They came to visit and laughed at how rediculous the complaint was and were impressed with our small animal accommodation.
In honestly, I nearly had enough and was ready to close! I completely shut down and was struggling to cope.
Anyway, please don’t think we were not grateful for the effort that always goes into PAP and I’m very sorry I missed this.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Halfpenny wrote:Oh my, I’m so sorry I didn’t see this. We’ve had an awful couple of months and we lost our 2 ponies, Pippin and Inky as well as Tyke our 17 year old dog. We also lost Bobbi, one of our guinea pigs. Someone also made a malicious complaint to the Sspca about us, all in August. They came to visit and laughed at how rediculous the complaint was and were impressed with our small animal accommodation.
In honestly, I nearly had enough and was ready to close! I completely shut down and was struggling to cope.
Anyway, please don’t think we were not grateful for the effort that always goes into PAP and I’m very sorry I missed this.
I'm so sorry you've had such a bad time Louise, I can only imagine how difficult it is to deal with the loss of so many in such a short space of time, as well as someone reporting you :( I hope you find the strength to carry on as so many animals need your help x