Christmas Amazon Wishlist/Shoebox Appeal 2017

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Foofy

Christmas Amazon Wishlist/Shoebox Appeal 2017

Post by Foofy »

As the Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal has been such a huge success for the past couple of years, thanks to our supporters kind and generous donations :D We've decided to run it again this year.

This is where we ask people to donate suitable rabbit or guinea pig items before Christmas and we collect them all up and make up a parcel of goodies for the Rescues that Pledge a Pound supports. The Parcels will be sent out in December so the Rescues will receive them in time for Christmas.

Basically it will run the same as last year you can either take a look at our Amazon wish list https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wi ... 82IWB10W6Z
and purchase an item/s from it, they will be sent direct to me. Our Amazon wish list can also be found by searching for a wish list on Amazon.Co.UK search for Pledge a Pound.

Or you can collect up several items and send them to me by the beginning of December, in a shoebox style parcel similar to the photo shown below. If you wish to do this please send me a PM to request my address. Places like The Range & Wilkinsons sell very reasonable dried herbs, treats and willow toys suitable for rabbits and guinea pigs.
Imageshoebox_zpsc8de735d by Sue Gibson, on Flickr

Or if you prefer you can purchase item/s from another online retailer, and have them sent directly to me, to save you posting them on, obviously if you wish to do this you will also need to PM me for my address, some online retailers still offer free postage, or free over a certain amount, which of course would be even better :) if anyone knows which online companies still offer free postage please let me know.

Don't forget whichever online retailer you decide to buy your donation/s from if you go through Easyfundraising first Pledge a Pound will also get a donation as a %age of your purchase, this is free for you and us, here's the link http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/

If you would like to see suitable type items you can take a look at our Amazon wish list, which has been updated this year. The donations must be suitable for either rabbits or guinea pigs or both. This year I am asking for small light items, nothing heavy or bulky in size due to postage costs. NO heavy bags of food, hay bales of any size, litter trays, lazrge tunnels, etc. Items like toys, treats, dried herbs, fleece blankets, medical items such as Panacur, Critical Care, Fibreplex, Biolapis, cotton wool buds etc. would be ideal.

The rabbits and guinea pigs at our Rescues will really appreciate an extra toy or a few treats this Christmas :)

To ensure there is plenty of time to make up the parcels and ensure the Rescues receive them before Christmas please make sure your parcel will arrive on or before Saturday 2nd December.

If anyone has any questions please reply to this post, or send me a PM.

Thank you :D

Some of the donations from previous years
ImageP1020625 by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
ImageP1020606 by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Foofy

Re: Christmas Amazon Wishlist/Shoebox Appeal 2017

Post by Foofy »

We have received our first parcel from our Amazon wishlist today, huge box containing 10 bags dried herbs, 3 large seagrass balls, and 4 corn rattle rollers. Thank you so much to the very kind lady who sent it.Image

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

We have received another very generous donation 2 huge boxes of items. Thank you so much to the lady who sent them in memory of her bunny who sadly is now at the Rainbow Bridge.Image

Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Received another 2 boxes of donations yesterday from the same lovely lady, thank you so much. Some bunnies will sure enjoy these at Christmas time this year, Image

Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Another great parcel of donations has arrived, thank you so much Catherine Image

Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Another huge box of donations has arrived, thank you so much Susan.Image

honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

People are so kind but those who donate and the PAP team who organise all this x
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Here's the latest parcel of donations to arrive for our Christmas Wish List. Thank you so much whoever sent them.Image

bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

Just organising a parcel for you on behalf of the readers of Bunny Mad! magazine x
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
kermit

Post by kermit »

bunnymadlisa wrote:Just organising a parcel for you on behalf of the readers of Bunny Mad! magazine x
How lovely :) x
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.