Summer fundraiser 2017

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
sdf76

Re: Summer fundraiser 2017

Post by sdf76 »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Just 5 days left before we announce our total for the Summer fundraiser, the total from donations so far this month is :

£238.06

Well we've been teasing you for the last couple of weeks and now we are so pleased to tell you that our rescues are going to receive a minimum of £200 each at the end of the month :D

We have so many people that support Pledge a Pound and each month I'm amazed by how much we raise, but this year we have a huge surprise, we've received a donation of £4000 I know this is so amazing and we cannot thank this person enough :)

We will add this to our other funds that have been saved from the auctions and announce our final total at the end of the month :)

Thank you all so much for helping us to support 21 rescues and so many rabbits, you really do help to make a difference to so many lives :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Wow that's amazing! :) What a kind and generous person to donate such a huge amount. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

We have some fantastic news for our 21 rescues :ymparty: :ymparty:

Our Summer fundraiser has exceeded our greatest expectations :D we are very proud and pleased to announce our final total which is a whopping :

£5757.56

We have not included the total from our last auction in June as we want to bank that money towards Christmas (yes we mentioned that word), but we have used just £17.44 from it to round our total to :

£5775.00

This means our 21 rescues will receive £275 each

Our total is made up from the following :

Naomi Steward- special donation in memory of Bobble 100.00
Easy fundraising 48.29
Easy fundraising 16.02
Anonymous donation 4000.00
Unclaimed May donation 75.00
February auction 643.24
May auction 557.01
June donations 267.95
Carried over from May 50.05

Thank you to everyone that continually supports us, and helped towards making this such a huge success, so many rescues are currently struggling to survive and this donation will help them so much :D

Can we please ask everyone to say a special thank you to the person who sent a donation of £4000 but wished to remain anonymous, this is such an unbelievable act of generosity and kindness - this has been such a help to this special fundraiser - thank you :D

Congratulations to all of our rescues, you will be receiving your donations within the next 2 days :)

honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

That is brilliant and for us so well timed as we have had a quote of £600 to fix Turi's ear..this will make a huge dent in that bill. Thanks to all who support and the whole PAP team.you are wonderful :D xxx
bb mommy

Post by bb mommy »

That is fantastic!

We have to replace 14 runs on our two storey hutches as we have had them for over 7 years and the bases are starting to rot.

We are making them ourselves to save as much money as possible, but this will be a great contribution to the cost of the materials.

Thank you all so much!!

Hopper Haven Sanctuary www.hopperhaven.org.uk
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Wow! Absolutely amazing!!!!
Becky

Post by Becky »

Wow!! Thank you SO much to everyone who has donated and of course thank you to the PaP team for their continued hard work x
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Wow, thank you so much, sorry I've missed some undates, I get them done this week.
We have just ordered VHD2 vaccines to treat our rabbits, I have been waiting to see if the disease gets to us and it has been confirmed in Elgin, which is now too close for comfort. This donation will go towards paying for that.
Thank you so much.
Beepee

Post by Beepee »

Oh wow! Thank you so much to the anonymous donor, all the other donors, many regularly putting money in the funds and the PaP team. That's absolutely amazing. On our wishlist are some portable outside runs so our buns can have fun in the sun on the grass in our rabbit garden. This will make it a dream come true.
Nibbles Rescue

Post by Nibbles Rescue »

Oh WOW! We have recently taken in 13 rabbits and had 2 dumped at the gates 2 days later. The large group needed urgent help and were crammed into 4ft hutches in groups of up to 7! Of course unneutered and well you can imagine the fights between the boys. This large rescue has stretched us to the limit and with another 2 being dumped a few days later we have been panicking about funds. We have managed to secure one of the discounted 50 dose of the combi vaccine bottles as not only do we have 15 new arrivals but we also had 4 waiting for vaccines due to the shortage and another 11 long stay and sanctuary bunnies needing boosters. Thankfully we had the funds available to do this and with the discount on the vaccine we have saved a small fortune. But we still have the RHD2 vaccine to cover for all these new arrivals and with this donation we can now proceed with this. The total cost for all the bunnies needing it is £270! So thank you to every single one of you and I can't actually express what this means to us and most importantly the rabbits at this time. We are now 2/3rds of the way to getting all the new bunnies available for adoption and now just leaves us with the neutering costs to raise. I have been so stressed and once again when I couldn't see the wood for the trees or a single star in the sky PaP have come through for us in our time of need. Thanks Guys x
Nibbles Rodent & Rabbit Rescue
Registered Chairty no: 1168657
Pembrokeshire
http://www.nibbles.org.uk
http://www.facebook.com/nibbleswestwales
team@nibbles.org.uk
Paypal: donations@nibbles.org.uk
kermit

Post by kermit »

Thanks to all who have updated their thanks :) It really is appreciated, and it is lovely to hear how the pennies will be used.
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.