Summer fundraiser 2017

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Hunnybunny2007

Summer fundraiser 2017

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Here we are half way through the year with each of our rescues having received a £75 donation, these means we can now start our Summer fundraiser :)

We have already banked some money from our previous auctions as well as having had a generous donation from Naomi Steward in memory of her beloved Bobble who passed away. We also have more exciting news that I will reveal later in the month, so for now we are just going to list the monthly donations that we receive for June and we will keep you guessing until the end of the month to see what the final total will be :D

Our total so far is :

£100.73

June donations received from :

Alison Schoenberg
Amy Assinder
Antigone
Apache
BBMommy
Buddies Bunnies
Bunny Bunny
Bunlover
Bunnyhuggerdeb
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Christopher Mulford
Cottontails
DonnaT
Estelle King
Fiona Franklin
Foofy
Graham Hilling
Isabelle Rineau
Jacq
Jemma Antcliffe
Jodie Cox
JPP
Kath Craigs
Kayleigh Fisher
Kermit
K L Owens
L Canfield
Liz1966
Loog
Louise Boulton
Louise Milburn
Louise Walker
Lynsey Porter
Mark Baxter
Marcin Glos
Monty
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
Orange
P Topham
Pink Sparkles
Pol287
Red
Rosies Food Lady
SDF76
Southampton Rescue
Sunshine Bunnies
Susan Kent
Suzanne
Thelma Turner
Willowholly
Yaretzi

Camp Nibble

Re: Summer fundraiser 2017

Post by Camp Nibble »

Exciting :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

The total is gradually creeping up :)

Total so far from donations only is :

£129.20
Apache

Post by Apache »

excellent progress :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Looking good so far, and reminds me I need to send my donation over!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Foofy wrote:Looking good so far, and reminds me I need to send my donation over!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Received - thank you :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Our total so far is :

£222.83

I will be contacting our rescues next weekend with what we feel is fantastic news, all will be revealed at the end of the month ;)

Thank you to all our PaP's wonderful supporters :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Just 5 days left before we announce our total for the Summer fundraiser, the total from donations so far this month is :

£238.06

Well we've been teasing you for the last couple of weeks and now we are so pleased to tell you that our rescues are going to receive a minimum of £200 each at the end of the month :D

We have so many people that support Pledge a Pound and each month I'm amazed by how much we raise, but this year we have a huge surprise, we've received a donation of £4000 I know this is so amazing and we cannot thank this person enough :)

We will add this to our other funds that have been saved from the auctions and announce our final total at the end of the month :)

Thank you all so much for helping us to support 21 rescues and so many rabbits, you really do help to make a difference to so many lives :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Liz1966

Post by Liz1966 »

What an absolutely fantastic result :)
Becky

Post by Becky »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Just 5 days left before we announce our total for the Summer fundraiser, the total from donations so far this month is :

£238.06

Well we've been teasing you for the last couple of weeks and now we are so pleased to tell you that our rescues are going to receive a minimum of £200 each at the end of the month :D

We have so many people that support Pledge a Pound and each month I'm amazed by how much we raise, but this year we have a huge surprise, we've received a donation of £4000 I know this is so amazing and we cannot thank this person enough :)

We will add this to our other funds that have been saved from the auctions and announce our final total at the end of the month :)

Thank you all so much for helping us to support 21 rescues and so many rabbits, you really do help to make a difference to so many lives :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Wow!!!! :-o That's absolutely amazing! Pledge a Pound is such a wonderful group, the hard work and kindness of all the volunteers and donators never fails to amaze us :x