Summer fundraiser 2017

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Tameside Rescue

Re: Summer fundraiser 2017

Post by Tameside Rescue »

Thank you so so much for your kindness - to the anonymous donor, all the other donors, the many people regularly putting money in the funds and the Pledge a pound team. Tameside Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue really appreciate it and certainly will put the money to good use!!! Thanks again
Southampton Rescue

Post by Southampton Rescue »

OMG! What can we say! A massive thank you to everybody at PAP. We're so very appreciative of all our donations, big or small. Our vet bill last month stood at £378!! So this will certainly help. Bless you all xxx
Antigone

Post by Antigone »

This is fantastic! :) Thank you all for your generosity, especially the anonymous donor. As usual, the money donated will be used for payment of the vet bills at Kikby Pet Welfare.
Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

Wow weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^:)^

This is such an amazing result, we are so very grateful for the help and support.

What a wonderful humble kind person making such an incredible donation anonymously. Huge very sincere thanks to you.

THANK YOU from everbun here at Camp Nibble Xxx
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

What an incredible amount! :-o :)
Thank you so much to the anonymous donor for such a massive donation and to all those who support Pledge a pound (not forgetting how hard the Pledge a pound Team work behind the scenes). :ymapplause:
So good to hear what a difference the Summer donation will make to the various Pledge a pound rescues, and to hear how each will use it. :)
I'm sure Alice at Windwhistle Warren will be most grateful :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
MariasAnimalShelter

Post by MariasAnimalShelter »

Thank you to everyone that supports us all and to the amazing donator Who has given us the £4000, you are amazing. It is so uplifting to see the kind side of people for a change. I get so disheartened with it all sometimes. :x
Captain Helen

Post by Captain Helen »

Sorry for the late reply, it's been a busy week! Thank you so much for this fantastic donation, it's really appreciated and will make a huge difference. And a very special thank you to the anonymous donor, you are awesome! :D xx
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

Oh my goodness! That's so fantastic. Thank you Pap and all the donators- as always massively appreciated! The Fat Fluffs send lots of love and say a special thanks to the mystery donor!! :) xx