Christmas Fundraiser 2016

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Apache

Re: Christmas Fundraiser 2016

Post by Apache »

Foofy wrote:Fabulous news that the Rescues will all receive £150.00 each :D :D

I know that Sue (Hunnybunny2007) has thanked the other 3 members of the PaP team but I think we all need to say a massive thank you to Hunnybunny2007 (Sue) for all her hard work for Pledge a Pound this year and for creating PaP in the first place, you are a star Sue (*) (*) (*) :) :)
Great news - and well said Foofy :)
Captain Helen

Post by Captain Helen »

Wow, that's an awesome total! Well done! :D A huge thank you to all the organisers and supporters at PaP from Acomb Rabbit Rescue for all your hard work this year, it makes a huge difference xx
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Apache wrote:
Foofy wrote:Fabulous news that the Rescues will all receive £150.00 each :D :D

I know that Sue (Hunnybunny2007) has thanked the other 3 members of the PaP team but I think we all need to say a massive thank you to Hunnybunny2007 (Sue) for all her hard work for Pledge a Pound this year and for creating PaP in the first place, you are a star Sue (*) (*) (*) :) :)
Great news - and well said Foofy :)
Hear! Hear! :) :ymapplause:
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

Wowsers! this is an amazing total \:D/

Very well done and huge thanks from everybun here :D

We are very grateful indeed for your hard work and support.

Great job Xxx
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Paypal payments have been made and cheques posted, all bank payments will be made in the next day or so :)
Beepee

Post by Beepee »

Hear, hear! We're very aware that a lot of work goes in to raising all this money and the gift boxes that we all receive. A wonderful £150 has just dropped into our PayPal account today and we're all so grateful for such a bonus at this time of year. A big thank you to Sue and her helpers for all their hard work and to all the donors who have contributed to this fantastic amount. A happy Christmas and New Year to everyone from us all at The Ark. ^:)^
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

Oh my goodness!! What a way to end the year with such an amazing total!! The £150 will be very well spent at Fat Fluffs and I'm sure the bunnies are very thankful! A huge thank you to each and everyone of you at Pledge A Pound! We really appreciate the ongoing support that you give us and all the hard work you put in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all at Fat Fluffs! :) xxxx
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

A HUGE thank you from Alice.:)
Windwhistle Warren currently has 94 rabbits. Sadly Windwhistle Warren is seeing many more cases of neglect, some due to lack of knowledge and money :( Unfortunately the guinea pigs had to be given up due to lack of resources, so it is solely a Rabbit Rescue again now.

Alice has had 24 rabbits neutered over the last 4 weeks, another batch building up for after Christmas and the £150 donation will be most helpful and is much appreciated. :)

The bunnies are very grateful for the wonderful Christmas gift box :)
Thank you so much Pledge a Pound team and supporters :).
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

You are all just bloody brilliantly!
Many thanks, as we have just taken in a dental bun with pasturella who needs to be spayed, this will be put to a very good cause.
Merry Christmas to you all. :)
Last edited by Halfpenny on 26 Dec 2016 18:08, edited 1 time in total.
Antigone

Post by Antigone »

Great news! :) Well done to the PaP team! :)
This money will help the Kirkby Welfare bunnies so much! :)