Amazon Wishlist/Shoebox Christmas Appeal

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Foofy

Amazon Wishlist/Shoebox Christmas Appeal

Post by Foofy »

As the Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal has been such a huge success for the past couple of years, thanks to our supporters kind and generous donations :D We've decided to run it again this year.

This is where we ask people to donate suitable rabbit or guinea pig items before Christmas and we collect them all up and make up a parcel of goodies for the PaP Rescues. The Parcels will be sent out in December so the Rescues will receive them in time for Christmas.

Basically it will run the same as last year you can either take a look at our Amazon wish list https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wi ... st_lists_1
and purchase an item/s from it, they will be sent direct to me. Our Amazon wish list can also be found by searching for a wish list on Amazon.Co.UK search for Pledge a Pound.

Or you can collect up several items and send them to me either in October or November, in a shoebox style parcel similar to the photo shown below. If you wish to do this please send me a PM to request my address. Places like The Range & Wilkinsons sell very reasonable dried herbs, treats and willow toys suitable for rabbits and guinea pigs.

Or if you prefer you can purchase item/s from another online retailer, and have them sent directly to me, to save you posting them on, obviously if you wish to do this you will also need to PM me for my address, some online retailers still offer free postage, or free over a certain amount, which of course would be even better :) if anyone knows which online companies still offer free postage please let me know.

Don't forget whichever online retailer you decide to buy your donation/s from if you go through Easyfundraising first Pledge a Pound will also get a donation as a %age of your purchase, this is free for you and us, here's the link http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/

If you would like to see suitable type items you can take a look at our Amazon wish list, which has been updated this year. The donations must be suitable for either rabbits or guinea pigs or both. This year I am asking for small light items, nothing heavy or bulky in size due to postage costs. NO heavy bags of food, hay bales of any size, litter trays, lazrge tunnels, etc. Items like toys, treats, dried herbs, fleece blankets, medical items such as Panacur, Critical Care, Fibreplex, Biolapis, cotton wool buds etc. would be ideal.

The rabbits and guinea pigs at our Rescues will really appreciate an extra toy or a few treats this Christmas :)

To ensure there is plenty of time to make up the parcels and ensure the Rescues receive them before Christmas please make sure your parcel will arrive on or before Saturday 10th December.

If anyone has any questions please reply to this post, or send me a PM.

Thank you :D

Some of the donations from previous years

Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Furry_Friends

Re: Amazon Wishlist/Shoebox Christmas Appeal

Post by Furry_Friends »

We have had some great items from this in the past. We had a lot of happy bunnies :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

We have received our first box of donations today for the Christmas Wishlist fundraiser, 6 boxes of Meadow Hay Cookies :) thank you so much to whoever donated them, what a great start :D

Photobucket doesn't seem to be working today so hope you can click on the link to see the photo? If not I'll add in the photo when it's working again.

https://www.facebook.com/15808379095068 ... =3&theater
kermit

Post by kermit »

Fab, I really hope that more donations start to come in :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Here is a picture of the latest parcel of donations received towards our Christmas Wish List, a fabulous box containing 21 tubes of Panacur 1 each for all the Rescues we support. Thank you so much to the very kind lady who sent them. Image

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Another parcel of donations arrived today, 5 bags of dried herbs and 8 boxes of carrot crunchers, thank you so much to the lady who sent them, you know who you are ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
fairlybeloved

Post by fairlybeloved »

Have the Christmas Wishlist parcels been sent out? We received a parcel today that I think may have been our Pledge A Pound gift, but there was nothing in the box to say who it was from?
David Bell

Director & Charity Trustee @
Beloved Rabbits
Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation, SC049128
https://www.belovedrabbits.org
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Same here, a parcel full of bunny treats arrived and I assumed it was from here.
Many thanks.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Yes the Wishlist parcels were sent out earlier this week, so it sounds like you have both received yours now :D The address label on the front of the parcel should have said Pledge a Pound Wishlist Parcel on it and also inside the box the label should have said from me (S Gibson)

Hope the bunnies enjoy their treats :D
fairlybeloved

Post by fairlybeloved »

See it now on the outside label.

Thank you so much. We are going round a number of our foster carers on Sunday giving out various gifts handed in to the rescue so we will add it to this.

I will try to get photos sorted soon.
David Bell

Director & Charity Trustee @
Beloved Rabbits
Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation, SC049128
https://www.belovedrabbits.org