March 2016 Pledge a Pound Donations

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Hunnybunny2007

Re: March 2016 Pledge a Pound Donations

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

We are still waiting for ARK and Kirkby Pet welfare to contact us to claim their donation :(
Beepee

Post by Beepee »

Sorry I've not replied sooner. We've been launching an appeal for funds and organising fundraisers as we've had a bit of a financial crisis and haven't had time to think. This couldn't have come at a better time as we have a sick stray rabbit that's had a few trips to the vet already. Thank you so much and I certainly claim our share on behalf of the Ark. Thank you everybody! :-bd
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Beepee wrote:Sorry I've not replied sooner. We've been launching an appeal for funds and organising fundraisers as we've had a bit of a financial crisis and haven't had time to think. This couldn't have come at a better time as we have a sick stray rabbit that's had a few trips to the vet already. Thank you so much and I certainly claim our share on behalf of the Ark. Thank you everybody! :-bd
Donation sent via Paypal to you :)
Antigone

Post by Antigone »

I am very sorry for not replying earlier. I would like to thank PaP on behalf of Kirkby Pet Welfare.
The money will be used to cover vet fees (neutering). :)
Beepee

Post by Beepee »

Just wanted to let you know a bit about the rabbit the Ark's March donation was spent on and to thank everybody who donated.. Have had problems uploading a photo but she's a lovely little black rabbit found hopping down a busy road and brought to us. We've called her Rosie and she was only a baby of 3-4 months when she arrived, very stressed and has been pulling out her fur bigtime. She was vaccinated and found to be underweight so had to put weight on in time for neutering which has now just been done. Nothing goes straightforward for Rosie and she's been back to the vets with a urine infection following surgery, but at last is on the mend.

She's now starting to perk up at last. She's an escape artist and seems to need a lot of space so would ideally suit a rabbit-secure garden so she can run around unconfined. We paired her up with Gizmo as we felt she needed company and she certainly seems more settled with him now, although it's been a long process. We've bought her loads of toys and treats to occupy and stimulate and our foster mummy has just had made a special large housing and attached run for her and Gizmo during the summer months. This little girl has been a real headache and needed several vet visits, but at last we think we're getting there and hope she'and Gizmo will soon be able to go on our website as a bonded pair.

So your money has been a great help to us in helping a troubled little rabbit and her rehabililitation. Thank you!
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thank you so much for the update on what the Ark spent their March donation on :)

So glad to hear that Rosie now seems to be on the mend and has a new husbun, she's been through a lot and fingers crossed it won't be too long before she finds a lovely new home :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Antigone

Post by Antigone »

I can confirm that your donation has been received by Kirkby Pet Welfare. Thank you all very much on behalf of Celia and the bunnies xxx
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Antigone wrote:I can confirm that your donation has been received by Kirkby Pet Welfare. Thank you all very much on behalf of Celia and the bunnies xxx
Thank you :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Beepee wrote:Just wanted to let you know a bit about the rabbit the Ark's March donation was spent on and to thank everybody who donated.. Have had problems uploading a photo but she's a lovely little black rabbit found hopping down a busy road and brought to us. We've called her Rosie and she was only a baby of 3-4 months when she arrived, very stressed and has been pulling out her fur bigtime. She was vaccinated and found to be underweight so had to put weight on in time for neutering which has now just been done. Nothing goes straightforward for Rosie and she's been back to the vets with a urine infection following surgery, but at last is on the mend.

She's now starting to perk up at last. She's an escape artist and seems to need a lot of space so would ideally suit a rabbit-secure garden so she can run around unconfined. We paired her up with Gizmo as we felt she needed company and she certainly seems more settled with him now, although it's been a long process. We've bought her loads of toys and treats to occupy and stimulate and our foster mummy has just had made a special large housing and attached run for her and Gizmo during the summer months. This little girl has been a real headache and needed several vet visits, but at last we think we're getting there and hope she'and Gizmo will soon be able to go on our website as a bonded pair.

So your money has been a great help to us in helping a troubled little rabbit and her rehabililitation. Thank you!
Thank you for the update, it sounds like Rosies life has already been an adventure :) I hope that Rosie and Gismo soon find their forever home, where they can rest their paws and enjoy life together :)