Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
sdf76

Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures

Post by sdf76 »

Dodger and Dolly would like to introduce :) Daisy :) our New Travelling Rabbit :)

They have made Daisy very welcome in Pledge a Pound as you can see and we are now ready to take Bookings from those who wish to host her. :)

You can host Daisy for a week or more. We ask £2 for each week you host her (which you can pay by paypal or by cheque to Pledge a Pound in the usual way), and we ask that you post her on to the next person hosting her- this will only ever cost you £2.80 as Daisy does not wish to have any items added to her travel case as she likes to travel light :) We will pm you the name and address of the person who will host her next before the end of your week(s). We allow a week for travel in between hosts. We would like you to take photos of her travels wherever she goes and post them on this thread. :) Daisy is so looking forward to meeting you. :) see calendar below :)

Daisy has to travel in the post some very long distances between hosts, so she says

Please pm one of the Pledge a Pound team (or let them know privately via facebook) when she arrives please :)
(For security reasons would never disclose who Daisy is with, nor where she is being hosted, nor if you are on holiday)
. Just post your photos when you return from hols. :)
But please let one of the Pledge a pound team know that she has arrived safely, whether Daisy is going abroad with you or not :) .
sue :)

Daisy would love to see all the interesting things in your town or village. She’s happy to go on holiday with you too, in the UK or abroad, and will happily join in whatever you want while you are hosting her. :) Here are some ideas of things on her bucket list that she would love to have her photo taken doing ..just some ideas...

Ride a bicycle............................................ ....Paint a fence......................................... Visit a Castle/fort
Build a sandcastle............................................ Sing with a choir................................... Fly a kite
Go down a slide.............................................. Sit on a motorbike.................................. Make a clay pot
Climb a tree.............................................. Join in a Zumba/dance fitness class...................... Wave a flag
Ride on a bus.................................................. Row a boat............................................ Meet a Sailor/Soldier/Airman
Walk a dog..................................................... Visit a Fete.......................................... Ride a tractor
Play football..................................................... Play a piano.......................................... Go to a Beauty session
Visit a FunFair.................................................... Sit in an Aeroplane............................... Ride on a swing
Ride in a train................................................. Make crafts (cards etc)............................... Play golf/mini-golf
Go Strawberry picking....................................... Visit a Fire-Station ..............................Go on a Ghost Walk
Visit a Submarine .........................................Play Hopscotch .......................................Feed the Ducks
Go on a Treasure Hunt........................................... Pick Blackberries................................. Have a picnic
Climb a ladder.................................................. help to Bake cakes......................................... Play Skittles
take part in a Race.......................................... Visit an Aquarium......................................... Ride a Horse
Go to a wedding/civil ceremony ..........................Sit on a Motorbike ....................................Go to a Fashion Show
Ride on a skateboard .......................................Play a Board Game ......................................Visit a Tall Ship
Go to a Quiz Night............................................ Row a boat .......................................Play Marbles
Visit an Art Exhibition....................................... Ride on a Tram ....................................See Farm Animals
Go to a Birthday Party....................................... Play Tennis.......................................... Go Camping
Sail in a boat ................................................Do a bungee jump......................................... Knit a scarf
Play the Drums......................................... Make Jam/Chutney ..................................Meet a Mayor/dignitary
Visit a Museum...................................... Go to a Kareoke night ..................................Ride on a Narrowboat
Play a guitar............................................... Do a sponsored Parachute Jump ..............................Play Badminton
Go on Stage in a Show................................. Visit a factory .........................................Ride on a Speedboat
play10 pin Bowling................................... Go Pond-dipping ..........................................Meet a Celebrity
Make a necklace/jewellery .............................Meet a policeman .............................................Plant flowers
paddle a canoe.............................................make candles..................................................follow a map

To host Daisy please pm me with the week you would like, and your name and address so that we can post her to you.

Dates Daisy is Booked :)
as per updated calendar

New 2016 calendar bookings
Last edited by sdf76 on 18 May 2016 00:29, edited 6 times in total.
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
susie bun

Re: Daisy the Travelling Rabbit Adventures & Bookings

Post by susie bun »

Spenser is VERY keen for Daisy to visit, but I would also like to take her to Brownies and we are on holiday for two weeks in February so perhaps it would be best for her to visit somebun else for the season of romance.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

susie bun wrote:Spenser is VERY keen for Daisy to visit, but I would also like to take her to Brownies and we are on holiday for two weeks in February so perhaps it would be best for her to visit somebun else for the season of romance.
That's fine susie bun- just chose the date whenever you think the Brownies and Spenser would most like to meet her. :)

susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Spenser: I want to meet Daisy. Never mind the Brownies!

susie bun: Patience, Spenser. If Mummy wins any of the items she has bid for on facebook she will add Daisy's travelling costs onto the cheque for this and then we will make our booking.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

susie bun wrote:Spenser: I want to meet Daisy. Never mind the Brownies!.
:))
susie bun wrote:susie bun: Patience, Spenser. If Mummy wins any of the items she has bid for on facebook she will add Daisy's travelling costs onto the cheque for this and then we will make our booking.
:)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

If anyone would like to host Daisy for Valentine's Day do please pm me soon so we have time to post her to you. :)

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Daisy is now booked for Valentines Day :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

sdf76 wrote:Daisy is now booked for Valentines Day :)
How exciting! :x
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

yes how exciting Daisy will soon be off on her travels :) can't wait for the first stories & photos :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Daisy is in the post en route to her first host :)