Easysearch fundraise for Pledge a Pound

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
sdf76

Easysearch fundraise for Pledge a Pound

Post by sdf76 »

I have now changed my charity preference to Pledge a Pound on Easysearch. :)

By doing my routine searches through Easysearch instead of other search engines like Google, I raised have raised almost £10 in just a few months ( with no cost to me).

If every member did this, even if they only raised 10pence per month, that would be £1.20 in a year x 281 members = £337.20 !!
or if they raised £1 per month that would be £12 in a year x 281 members = £3372.00 !!

You already know how £1 a month can make such a big difference to the rescues Pledge a pound supports.

Please consider this easy way to raise funds?

Go to Easysearch.org.uk and type in Pledge a pound ensuring you chose it in your preference. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Easysearch fundraise for Pledge a Pound

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

It really is a good idea - like Sue said it costs nothing to join or participate and you can help raise a lot of cash for PaP :)
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/how-it-works/

I renewed my house insurance last year, I got a better deal than my existing one and raised £22.50 by using the Easyfundraising Search - if you buy from ebay, amazon etc you can raise funds :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Just to let you know that takes about 3 or 4 weeks before the amount you raise shows up, so please don't abandon it thinking you're not raising anything. :)

and every penny or even part of a penny does count so please consider Easysearch for Pledge a Pound?
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I'm bumping this up as we've had a lot of new members recently. :)

Even if you're just visiting Pledge a Pound do please consider raising funds for us through your web searches? :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

A reminder to everyone about fundraising just by setting Pledge a pound as your preferred cause on Easysearch and doing all ( or some of ) your searches through Easysearch.

This cost you nothing at all :) -

but could raise lots for Pledge a pound. :)

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Just wondering ...how many of you have tried this for pledge a pound? :)

sign below :)

SDF76
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I've raised £62.38 in total since I joined Easyfundraising :) Like Sue says, it costs me nothing :)

I recently got a better mobile phone contract through the car phone warehouse and earned another donation :) It's easy to use and costs nothing to you, so please think of PaP when you order online :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:I've raised £62.38 in total since I joined Easyfundraising :) Like Sue says, it costs me nothing :)

I recently got a better mobile phone contract through the car phone warehouse and earned another donation :) It's easy to use and costs nothing to you, so please think of PaP when you order online :)
So how does the online ordering work hunnybunny2007? Do you just mean do a search for the items you want? or is there something more when you make purchases?
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

sdf76 wrote:
Hunnybunny2007 wrote:I've raised £62.38 in total since I joined Easyfundraising :) Like Sue says, it costs me nothing :)

So how does the online ordering work hunnybunny2007? Do you just mean do a search for the items you want? or is there something more when you make purchases?
I have find and remind, so when I go on a site it asks me if I want to have a donation for PaP :)

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/find-and-remind/
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

:ymblushing: I didn't realise that retailers gave a donation to Pledge a pound when you bought items off them. :ymblushing:
But I do now and have registered with Find and Remind. :)