Rescue Runs

We all want the best for our bunnies, please feel free to ask advice or post pictures of your accommodation
WSAR

Rescue Runs

Post by WSAR »

Just thought I'd add a couple of pictures of our rabbit enclosures, while we might not be a large rescue with lots of money we do like to provide animals in our care with as much accommodation as possible. We especially hate the thought of rabbits living solitarily in tiny hutches with no room to run or jump no matter how long or short their stay with us might be, so we provide all our rabbits with as much company and natural space as we can with plenty of furniture and the freedom to burrow :)
Attachments
rabbits3.jpg
rabbits3.jpg (220.98 KiB) Viewed 8631 times
rabbitenclosure2.jpg
rabbitenclosure2.jpg (230.18 KiB) Viewed 8631 times
rabbits4.jpg
rabbits4.jpg (158.5 KiB) Viewed 8631 times
www.wellsmallanimalrescue.co.uk A small rescue with a big heart.
kermit

Re: Rescue Runs

Post by kermit »

They look fab :)

Do the buns not burrow into their neighbours pens? Do they have full scale warrens underneath?
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I do like the set ups, but I was wondering how you managed to stop them burrowing out :)
WSAR

Post by WSAR »

We underwire the perimeters before laying slabs but if they start to burrow too close to neighbouring pens we block them up. We took a pair of escape artists from another rescue and not even they have ever escaped :)
www.wellsmallanimalrescue.co.uk A small rescue with a big heart.
williamnorman

Post by williamnorman »

How cute they are! I wonder how many rabbits do you have? They live in great accommodations!
leannean27

Post by leannean27 »

Wow, bunny goals! Lucky rabbits, well done you obviously have a very big heart for them

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk