Easter card competition - NOW CLOSED

Free to enter competitions and games
sdf76

Re: Easter card competition - NOW CLOSED

Post by sdf76 »

Congratulations to all the winners :ymapplause: :)

(and thank you all for posting so many beautiful bunnies photos :x - while it was super looking through them all, :) it was a really tough time choosing just 4.)

sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you to everyone that entered a photo, there were so many beautiful bunnies to choose from :)

All of them will be appearing on our new website :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Here is the finished Easter Card

Thank you so much for all the lovely photo entries.

Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
bunnymadhouse

Post by bunnymadhouse »

awww I won ... :ymblushing:
Karen

Post by Karen »

Thank you for choosing Cody. Cody is a very special bun with very special needs. He is a chimera and therefore not really "normal". But a little crazy rabbit. :)
Karen
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Karen wrote:Thank you for choosing Cody. Cody is a very special bun with very special needs. He is a chimera and therefore not really "normal". But a little crazy rabbit. :)
Karen
Well done to Cody :x :x we had a very hard decision to choose only 4 rabbits from all the photos entered, but all the photos entered will also feature on our new website so they are all winners really :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

bunnymadhouse wrote:awww I won ... :ymblushing:
Congratulations :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

bunnymadhouse wrote:awww I won ... :ymblushing:
Congratulations! :-bd
sue :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Karen wrote:Thank you for choosing Cody. Cody is a very special bun with very special needs. He is a chimera and therefore not really "normal". But a little crazy rabbit. :)
Karen
When you say Chimera is he part hare part rabbit?
sue
Karen

Post by Karen »

Sue,
no he was meant to be two rabbits. When the first separation of the cells happen and they get two cells instead of one, in the very beginning of pregnancy, he was a single rabbit. Than the neighbour-cell and he connected to each other and became instantly four cells. This connection to build up needs the same time till all other siblings become four cells. After that the pregnancy goes on normal. Those animals are not so often and you only can see it on their fur and their DNA. Cody is exactly separated in the middle, even his tale. One side is blue/white and the other side is white/blue. exactly opposite. Even the tale is exactly separated in the middle with color. No need to mention it is all around his body. Those animals aren´t healthy. A lot of deceases are with them like missing legs, ears, deformation of bones and so on. Cody has a gastrointestinal paralyzement because of it, his jaws are build different so he is a dental, his teeth aren´t clear to each other and the teeth in the lower jaw are growing to the outside. Often they have mental sicknesses too. I am blessed with Cody. He is so special and unique because of this. For a chimera he is quiet healthy and high intelligent. He is like a dog, following commands, doing tricks, always active. Only when one of his deceases are coming through (one chronicle due to the breeder, one because of deformation and one because of the light paralyzement, wich is the most dangerous one - I hate breeders who only see them as numbers and not as individuals) he needs special care and special meds. He is a joyful, real crazy and the most talkative rabbit I am allowed to take care of. One of the problems with it is that all other rabbits try to kill him. Also the teen rabbits tried it. Of course that is nature. He is different. After two years of intense search, also with rabbits I lend to see if it works, I found another rabbit that is now friend wit Cody. He is not old. We´ll see if he has a problem too. I have to wait. I hope his friend is just a healthy one.

A chimera is always a different and very special animal. And for no money in the world I would give Cody away!