I is not happy

Dodger

I is not happy

Post by Dodger »

Mummeh is taking me to the vet lady tomorrow to check me over, I gets sick in the car, even though Daddeh is driving, but the vet lady says she need to see me before I can have some yummy meds, I hope I don't get dizzy again :(
susie bun

Re: I is not happy

Post by susie bun »

Good luck Dodger. :x
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I think I need luck, I've got 9 booked in for myxi vacs and 2 for checkups, Max and Paddy are going to be booked in to see the plum fairy too :)
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Blimey ... that's a handful :-o Hope all goes to plan :)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Aw, poor Dodger! Hope you get lots of nice treats to make up for it when you get home :x

I have all four of mine booked in for jabs today. Her Ladyship is easy enough (sort of) to catch, but I have to allow an hour for catching The Boys :))
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Good luck at vets Dodger.
donnamt

Post by donnamt »

I was going to say... it wont last long and will be over before you know it BUT OMG you lot will be there all day :-o :-o :-o :-o
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

I is happy now, I did not have to have a sharp fing jabbed at me, the vet lady finks I is clever and cute (I gave her my cutest pose, so she wouldn't jab me). I's put some weight on but not too much, my teefs are okay, and mummeh has looked after my eyes and bottom so they are clean too :)

Some of the buns was thumping bcwas they didn't like it, so they got jabbed :ymblushing:

We was gone a long time and I needed to potty when I got home, some didn't wait and mummeh opened the car window, I fink they were nervous :ymsick:

I liked the fuss and I don't get out much so I liked it :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I'm pleased you are all home safely. Treats all round would be in order, I think (including Mummy). ;)
Spenser is pondering a new signature...