Hello bunny friends

Apache

Re: Hello bunny friends

Post by Apache »

Alfred: Spenser, I know I said try and look a bit miserable, but I think you may have taken things a bit too far... Hope you are feeling better now, and your Mummy is letting you have lots of nice snacks.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Spenser: How are you doing now Dodger? I was poorly last weekend, but am fine now. I saw the vet today and he was pleased with me. He seems very surprised that I don't like basil, but I certainly don't. He is quite a nice vet really, although I'm no sure I have forgiven him for stopping my curly kale.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

susie bun wrote:Spenser: How are you doing now Dodger? I was poorly last weekend, but am fine now. I saw the vet today and he was pleased with me. He seems very surprised that I don't like basil, but I certainly don't. He is quite a nice vet really, although I'm no sure I have forgiven him for stopping my curly kale.
Hello Spenser, thank you for asking about me, I'm a lot better now and up to my normal mischief :))

I'm sorry you was poorly too, if you don't like Basil could you send it to me please as it's my favourite, but mummy doesn't give it me very often as I have a senstive tummy and have to be careful what goes into it :(
Remember Spenser we can't eat everything we like, and your mummy and the vet man are trying to look after you and keep you well, although I would be upset too if I couldn't have some of my favourite things :(

I'm off for a nap now and to dream of lots of yummy foods ;)
Apache

Post by Apache »

Alfred: Hi Dodger, glad to hear you are feeling a lot better too..
I like to dream about chocolate buttons :D
I'd like to eat lots of them but Mummy said they're bad for me, so I have to make do with kale, although I do get a grape each evening, which sort of makes up for it ;)