Tunnels

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
Gray

Tunnels

Post by Gray »

Can't be material/fabric - Ginger wees in them
Can't be the green plastic tunnels - Biscuits started eating them

What else can i get boys and girls? :/
GrahamL from RU.
susie bun

Re: Tunnels

Post by susie bun »

I've heard some people use the inside tube from a roll of carpet, obviously cut down to size.

Spenser has a new green plastic tunnel coming this week. He's a nibbler, but I don't think he injests the plastic.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Gray

Post by Gray »

susie bun wrote:I've heard some people use the inside tube from a roll of carpet, obviously cut down to size.

Spenser has a new green plastic tunnel coming this week. He's a nibbler, but I don't think he injests the plastic.
The green concetena (sp?) effect ones? Thats the one Biccy has decided he likes to destroy - i dont think he ingests any either as i find pieces of it next to where he was chewing it - but i can't run the risk now :( Shame, as they love it as i can turn it round corners etc!
GrahamL from RU.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I use cardboard boxes for the indoor ones, but I guess if he's a chewer he's going to nibble those too. I've got some wooden ones that my hubby made, they have no base, just sides and top out of ply, so they can use them as steps as well as hidey holes too and of course you can make them to the size you want :)
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Chimney pots - have a look in a reclaimed yard - he definitely wont chew those ;)
Hopper Holidays

Post by Hopper Holidays »

I got a couple of large really thick plastic pipes damaged off cuts or something from my local builders merchants for nothing, just fluttered my eyelashes, not sure what you'll flutter though :)
Mam to Midnight, Alfie, Tilly, Buzz, Lady, Taye
Foster mam to Gus and Jack

www.hopperholidays.co.uk
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hopper Holidays wrote:I got a couple of large really thick plastic pipes damaged off cuts or something from my local builders merchants for nothing, just fluttered my eyelashes, not sure what you'll flutter though :)
=)) =))
Gray

Post by Gray »

I apparently have really nice girly like eyelashes, so maybe that'd work for me? :D
GrahamL from RU.
*Red*

Post by *Red* »

holidayhutch wrote:Chimney pots - have a look in a reclaimed yard - he definitely wont chew those ;)
That's a really good idea! I might try that.
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

i'm making some wooden ones. well, i'm thinking about doing so.....when i've sorted the piggie's c & c cage and a few of the other squillion things on my to do list. i've got card. plastic and fabric ones but i wouldn't say anybun uses them much, i just keep tripping over them.