Pandora The Box Bunny reached Her new Home Yesterday :):)

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
happybunny22000

Pandora The Box Bunny reached Her new Home Yesterday :):)

Post by happybunny22000 »

Please can anyone help. My sister has come to me for help. a "friend" of hers has had a bunny for a mere few months. Its not vaccinated or neutured. It lives in a box! A hamster cage style box! The same size as poor bunny. No Hay! It isn't even being fed! My sister asked as they were going out have you fed the bun" and the girl said she had no food in t give it! Its in a darkened unlit hallway! Its long haired and very much so - although its probably just matted and wants looking at! I can take her temp but only have a very very small crate free which is only 2ft x 2ft and a pen! I cant afford dental bills if she needs them so am frightened of taking her on and not affording her. Please please can anyone help. If she was neutured I'd bond her wth crunchie who is stuck inside my kitchen until summer. Anyone?? Please?

I am in Southport and will try an help with bunny runs. I can temp look after the bunny and assess the situation with a vet - anything is better than where she is.
Last edited by happybunny22000 on 08 Jan 2012 18:58, edited 2 times in total.
rabbitapril

Re: Can anyone help this poor bunny

Post by rabbitapril »

Sorry i can't help, to far away.
Sounds like hell for poor bun,
But does the "friend" actually want to give the bun up? I do hope so :-s
happybunny22000

Ye she "wants rid"

she also had a hamster with a broken leg that lives in a shoebox with holes.....I dont know if its stil alive.
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Poor bunny and poor hamster sorry I can't help.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

OMG what an awful situation, have you been able to get food to it, if it's not eaten it will go into stasis :(
happybunny22000

My sister has text her but the girls been out all night and still isn't bac yet. From what I ca gather sue - its been fed irregularly from day one! :(
Ceri

Post by Ceri »

These pets need getting out of there now!!! what an awful situation and a **** of a person to do this!!!
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Theo said she will take hamster if it's still alive.
happybunny22000

i have alot of people on.standby. Just waiting for the blinking girl to wake up n reply.
Helga

Post by Helga »

Sending positive vibes that you can get bun and hamster to a safe place, people are evil, luckily there are some very kind people willing to mop up after other people's mistakes.