Pandora The Box Bunny reached Her new Home Yesterday :):)

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
Foofy

Re: Can anyone help this poor bunny

Post by Foofy »

Do you know which rescue is the closest to Southport? Would they be able to take them? Sorry my geography is rubbish I don't know where Southport is? My friend runs a rodent rescue and may possibly be able to take the hamster if still alive (we are in Southampton)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
happybunny22000

Post by happybunny22000 »

Im still waiting on the girl. She text my sister an hour ago to says shes still at work
Suzibunbun is on standby as she only lives an hour away.
A few rescues are also on standby which is wonderful! I feel so helpless waiting - but my sister says unless we play ignorant she'll refuse to give us the bunny even though she wants "rid" so god knows what would happen.
Little Man

Post by Little Man »

Oh my God.

Any news on those poor animals?

Those poor animals :(( :(( :((
This is absolutely horrendous. Hope both the rabbit and the hamster can be rescued from this place.

Sending loads of vibes ! %%-
Apache

Post by Apache »

Hope there is some news on this soon - I'm about 45 mins from southport and might be able to help with bunny runs..
suzibunbun

Post by suzibunbun »

After waiting days to collect this little one, I will be back at work on Thursday and Friday - I can still collect tomorrow morning or early afternoon if not can anyone bring him this way Thursday teatime?? It's a shame as I've been off all Christmas and New Year with nothing to do - by the way what's happening about the hamster????
happybunny22000

Unfortunately the girl after Alot of mithering has only gotten bAck to me today. I too am now back at work and am working 8-5 tomorrow. I am collecting the bunny tomorrow at 5 as soon.as i finish work. Because the way the girl is...if i dont tread carefully she is likely to stop me taking the bunny and god knows whatd happen to her! The hammy i will ask about tomorrow ....my sister seems to think she may not have it anymore and gave it away when it had babies!!

With regards to the bunnys future home....I am happy fir you to take ger suzibunbun - but as I have already explained - i have no car thursday night as its being taken for a service. I dobt think there is a rush to move her if shes in a very bad way....i wont know this until I see her. I am not used to taking in buns like this and am tbh very worried for ger but all that i can think of at the moment is getting her safe. Then seeing her condition. I appreciate everyones help with her and hope for cobtinued support tomorrow. The amount has been overwhelming....thank you guys x

As soon.as I have her tomorrow....I will post an update. Please bear in mind it will be from my phone so typing will be as good as this message!!
Helga

Post by Helga »

Sending vibes for 5pm this evening!! Please let the bunny be ok!
happybunny22000

Ive got her
tiger_lily

Post by tiger_lily »

happybunny22000 wrote:Ive got her
That's great! How is she? Did you find out about the hamster?

Lots of handmade items for sale at http://craftywarren.weebly.com
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

happybunny22000 wrote:Ive got her
Hoping that she's ok :) Well done for helping her :-bd