Brilliant!

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
sdf76

Brilliant!

Post by sdf76 »

^:)^ The work that all of you involved with Pledge a Pound do, is brilliant!- especially in these difficult times.

I know the Pledge a pound team have rabbits of their own to care for, as well as all the behind the scenes work to help the rescues, so well done for all your fundraising efforts :ymapplause: .
Seeing a post for Camp Nibble mentioning the added pressure of running the rescue with home-schooling, makes me applaud the work all the Pledge a Pound rescues and sanctuaries do, :ymapplause: to keep going for the sake of the animals, when they have the same pressures from the pandemic as the rest of the country.

So thank you to everyone who has helped a rabbit or guinea pig in 2020 and hope this year will gradually improve. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Re: Brilliant!

Post by Foofy »

Thanks Sue, yes a very difficult year for everyone. Great that we have so many wonderful supporters that have still been able to donate in difficult times and thet we have been able to help out the Rescues we support.
It has been especially hard for the Rescues to fundraise when they haven't been able to attend any fetes, events etc and they have had to do all their fundraising online.
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Re: Brilliant!

Post by sdf76 »

Yes hopefully things will improve for the rescues in 2021 as the covid restrictions ease, and they will be able to do more fundraising events .:)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny