A post from the rescue bunnies at barc

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
bunnymadhouse

A post from the rescue bunnies at barc

Post by bunnymadhouse »

Well here is a post from the Barc bunny warren .

Some figures for you .
One of the figures is shocking but I don't want anyone to focus on that one
This is a happy post to celebrate the work we do.

So .....
In 2018 , here at the Barc bunny warren we took in *82* rabbits. .
This does not include any that were returned or that were born here if a bunny arrived pregnant .

In 2018 , here at the Barc bunny warren we rehomed *101*rabbits .
We currently have *23* rabbits waiting for homes .
*5* of these are reserved .

The number rehomed is slightly less than last year . But that is ok as it's mostly down to vhd2 and having to tell people no or to wait if they have recently lost a bunny suddenly .

When I get emails or messages or phone calls to rehome rabbits I try to keep a check on how many we can't help . I do try to guide people to other rescues if we are full but sometimes this isn't possible . Sometimes it is very upsetting to have to tell people we are full.

In 2018 , here at Barc bunny warren we have turned away *416*rabbits needing rescue space.
These are only the ones I've been directly asked to take and this does not include any I am tagged in on Facebook.

So a busy year .
And next year I expect will be the same .

So thank you to my helpers and volunteers , rabbit cleaners ,bonders ,transporters , thank you to the shops , staff and customers for raising funds , thank you to the other rescues including the Rspca especially Kim Greaves and Lizzy Bee , thank you to everyone who has donated , adopted or supported us in any other way .

Here we go into 2019 .
Please stay with us
We need your support

[emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sdf76

Re: A post from the rescue bunnies at barc

Post by sdf76 »

Well done for the 101 rabbits you have rehomed this year. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny